- Drive in Style
- The 2015 Ford Mustang GT is renamed to simply 2015 Ford Mustang in the Asphalt games, omitting the "GT".
- The 2015 Ford Mustang GT lost to the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS in Motor Trend Magazine's 2016 Car of the Year Award competition.
- The 2015 Ford Mustang and the Ferrari 308 GTS are the first vehicles in the game whose costs to max out are numbers that aren't evenly divisible by factors of 25. Instead, they are evenly divisible only by factors of 20.
- The 2015 Ford Mustang's default color is tagged as an unofficial color. It shares this peculiarity with the SSC Tuatara, the Arrinera Hussarya, the 9FF GT9 VMAX, and the HTT Pléthore LC 750.
- The 2015 Ford Mustang has the cheapest upgrade of all cars added after the SSC Tuatara, with 300,960.
- The 2015 Ford Mustang was previously named Ford 2015 Mustang. This has since been corrected.