- Italian Stallions
- Everyday Rides
- The Alfa Romeo MiTo GTA is the slowest Italian car in Asphalt 8: Airborne.
- It has the highest handling sensitivity available, but ironically has very poor handling against its stats. It's mainly due to its poor acceleration.
- The Alfa Romeo MiTo GTA is the concept hot hatch version of the regular Alfa Romeo MiTo.
- The Alfa Romeo MiTo GTA's competitors are the Mini Cooper S JCW, Citroën DS3 Racing, Abarth Punto Supersport and the Renault Clio Gordini RS.
- The Alfa Romeo MiTo GTA and the Abarth Punto Supersport are the only Italian hot hatches in the competition. Alfa Romeo and Abarth are now owned by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (formerly Fiat S.P.A.).