Alps is a location in the Asphalt series. In real life the Alps are one of the great mountain range systems of Europe stretching approximately 1,200 km (750 mi) consisting of 8 Alpine countries: France, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Monaco, Italy, Liechtenstein, and Slovenia.
Based in Switzerland like its predecessor, this rendition of the Alps has two tracks:
- Alps – The regular route.
- Alps Reverse – The reverse route, with the same starting point. The major differences are that a snowstorm has covered the area, thus making the sky look dreary, and that the big jump is inaccessible.
The shortest original track in the game, the Alps track is only 2.834 mi (4.562 km) long.
The following vehicles have their banners depicted in the Alps:
- Mazda 6
- Honda S2000
- Volkswagen Golf Design Vision GTI
- McLaren M14A
- Toyota Supra RZ (Mark IV)
- Sbarro GT1
- Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary
- Spada Codatronca TSS
- Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR AMG
- Pagani Zonda R
- McLaren 570S
- McLaren 650S GT3
- Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4
- Lamborghini Huracán
- nanoFlowcell QUANT FE
- Porsche 918 Spyder with Weissach Package
- The Alps track is not an ideal track for aggressive players as caution must be taken when jumping near one of the bridges or while drifting near hard turns.
- Vehicles with balanced stats or above average handling are able to race the track with little to no wrecks.
- Class D cars may not have enough speed to transition to the main bridge or keep up after wrecking.
- Cars with very fast acceleration like the McLaren Mercedes MP4-25 or Renault Alpine Celebration are recommended, as this is a short track.
The Alps track reuses its layout from Azure Coast, but with an additional route.
- It is recommended to use cars with superb nitro efficiency and decent handling to tackle the hairpin curve series that comes up towards the end of the track.
Introduced in the Asphalt Xtreme Alps Update, the track is identical to its Asphalt 8: Airborne rendition but now with significantly more snowfall and different starting points. The following tracks are available in Asphalt Xtreme:
- Mountain Village
- High Altitude
- Off-Piste Race
- Through the Avalanche
- The red helicopters that can be seen flying overhead and off in the distance appear to be based on the Rega, (German: Schweizerische Rettungsflugwacht, French: Garde aérienne suisse de sauvetage, Rega) which is an air rescue service that provides emergency medical assistance in Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
|Race Tracks in Asphalt 8: Airborne|
|Original Tracks||Nevada • Iceland • Tokyo • French Guiana • London • Barcelona • Alps • Venice • Azure Coast|
|Time-Released Tracks||The Great Wallg • Dubaid • San Diego Harbors • Sector 8w • Tenerifet • Area 51sg • Rio de Janeiror • Patagonialny • Munich Subwaymn|
|g - The Great Wall Update, d - Dubai Update, s - San Diego Harbor Update, w - Winter Update, t - Tenerife Update, sg - Santa's Gift Update, r - Rio de Janeiro Update, lny - Lunar New Year 2017 Update, mn - Munich Update|
|Race Tracks in Asphalt Nitro|
|Original Tracks||Nevada • Alps • Iceland • China • Brazil|