- The Audi R8 LMS Ultra is the racing car version of the regular Audi R8.
- This car is the first GT3-spec car to be introduced in the game.
- This is a petrol-version of the Audi R8 e-tron as the R8 LMS Ultra is a racing car, unlike the R8 e-tron, which is fully road-legal. This is emphasized in-game by the fact both cars have the same Nitro power (When Pro Kits are not applied) and Nitro efficiency.
- Officially it does not have a Imola yellow color paint job but an Audi R8 LMS Ultra is shown in Imola yellow paint job in the Stunt King Contest and its art backdrop.
- With a very high acceleration stat and over 70km/h of nitro, the Audi R8 LMS Ultra becomes the second fastest accelerating car in the game, only accelerating slower than the TRION NEMESIS.
- The Audi R8 LMS Ultra is the only Audi racing car, and the most powerful Audi car in Asphalt 8: Airborne. It is also the first Audi car that appears in Class B.
- It is overall the 100th car in the entire game.