The Audi S4 is a high-performance version of the Audi A4 (chassis code B8, Type 8K), which has been in production since 2009, and received a facelift in 2012. The Audi S4 is available as a 4-door sedan/saloon, while the 5-door Avant (estate car or station wagon) is also offered in European markets. In-game, the Audi S4's only body style is a sedan/saloon.
An even higher-performance version of the Audi A4 line, the Audi RS 4 Avant, is also a playable vehicle in the Asphalt series, available only in Europe solely as an estate car.
The Audi S4 is a mid-end Class D car, with a starting rank of 870, a maximum rank of 1136, and a final rank of 1295. In reality, it is actually more powerful than the Audi RS 3 Sportback and Audi TTS Coupé, when upgrading into a higher final rank (1295 versus the RS 3 Sportback's 1187 and the TTS Coupé's 1269).
The Audi S4 has a very weak launch, which is its main downfall. Its nitro is moderately strong, however it is inefficient, worse than the Mazda 6. It's drifting capabilities are very high, and comparable to the BMW M3 Sedan, but its pure handling ability isn't very good. The main strength of the S4 is its high pure speed, it can completely outrun most cars of lower ranks by this alone.
The Audi S4 qualifies for any Audi event in Season 2, although the TTS and/or RS 4 Avant remain better choices. The S4 also has its own Knockdown event as the seventh race of Season 3, set in the Alps. Its Season 9 race, set in London, awards 4,310 base Credits for every 1st place win.
The Audi S4's competitors are the BMW M3 Sedan, Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG, Volvo S60 R-Design and the Jaguar XE R-Sport.
The Car Mastery stages for this car are as follows:
- 1: Classic, Barcelona. Reward of 1,900 credits.
- 2: Classic, Venice. Reward of 2,200 credits.
- 3: Unplugged, Sky Drop. Reward of 2,500 credits.
- 4: Flawless, Dragon's Den. Reward of 2,750 credits.
- 5: Unplugged, San Diego Harbor Reverse. Reward of 1 Nitro Starter at 3,050 credits.
- 6: Classic, Monaco Reverse. Reward of 1 License and 3,300 credits.
- 7: Flawless, Barcelona. Reward of 3,650 credits.
- 8: Classic, London Eye. Reward of 4,050 credits.
- 9: Flawless, Venice Reverse. Reward of 4,450 credits.
- 10: Unplugged, Mirage. Reward of 1 Extra Tank and 4,850 credits.
- 11: Classic, Sector 8. Reward of 5,200 credits.
- 12: Unplugged, Alps. Reward of 5,950 credits.
- 13: Classic, Sector 8. Reward of 6,700 credits.
- 14: Flawless, Dubai Reverse. Reward of 7,400 credits.
- 15: Unplugged, London. Reward of 11 Licenses and 8,100 credits.
See also Edit
- Audi RS 4 Avant, an even higher performance variant of the Audi A4 family, available only as an estate car.