Barcelona is a race track in the Asphalt series. It is based on the Spanish city of the same name.
Barcelona has two tracks:
- Barcelona – The regular route.
- Barcelona Reverse – The reverse route with the same starting point. Races here take place at sunset.
In the middle of the track, cars jump over the sea, and a large cruise ship passes by. Colliding with the cruise ship will often result in a wreck. Closer to the end of the track there is a tunnel, which has a large amount of pillars that the player can knock down to get a large City Havoc count, up to 35x or so. It is also one of the easiest tracks in the game. The Barcelona track is 4.47 mi (7.2 km) long. Up to 13,800 points can be earned in one lap in a Gate Drift race set in Barcelona.
Throughout the track, landmarks like the W Barcelona Hotel, Plaza Catalunya, Plaza Sant Jaume, and Frank Gehry's Golden Fish Sculpture can be seen.
The following vehicles have their banners depicted in Barcelona:
- Audi TTS Coupé
- Ford Focus RS
- Lamborghini Urus
- Jaguar F-Type R
- BMW M2
- Buick Riviera
- ED Design Torq
- Jaguar F-TYPE Project 7
- Renault Trezor
- Lotus Evora Enduro GT
- Ferrari Testarossa
- BMW M6
- Ferrari 458 Italia
- Rimac Concept One
- Arrinera Hussarya
- Chevrolet SS
- Falcon F7
- Ferrari F430
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT Coupé Final Edition
- Ferrari LaFerrari
- Nissan GT-R NISMO
- Tramontana XTR
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Touring Car 2014
- Bentley EXP10 Speed 6
- SIN R1
- RUF CTR 3
- Ferrari FXX Evoluzione
- Mercedes-Benz Silver Lightning
- Hennessey Venom GT
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 Edition
- Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 SV
- As a simple track, cars with decent all-round stats should perform well here.
- At certain parts of the track, advertisements for other Gameloft games like N.O.V.A. 3: Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance can be found.
- The W Barcelona Hotel can be seen off in the distant background when racing southbound along the beach area before reaching the harbor with the cruise ships. The Hotel itself has a different shape in-game, compared to its real-life counterpart.
- The 2 large cruise ships that can be found in the harbor, including the one that can be jumped over, are each designated with the name "Gameloft". This can be seen in blue lettering on the bow (front portion) of both ships. If the player looks carefully at the cruise ship that crosses the gap in Barcelona Rev, however, the player will see that the name "Gameloft" is mirrored right-to-left when the cruise ship is seen from its starboard (right side).
- Tenerife, another location set in Spain.
|Race Tracks in Asphalt 8: Airborne|
|Original Tracks||Nevada • Iceland • Tokyo • French Guiana • London • Barcelona • Alps • Venice • Azure Coast|
|Time-Released Tracks||The Great Wallg • Dubaid • San Diego Harbors • Sector 8w • Tenerifet • Area 51sg • Rio de Janeiror • Patagonialny • Munich Subwaymn|
|g - The Great Wall Update, d - Dubai Update, s - San Diego Harbor Update, w - Winter Update, t - Tenerife Update, sg - Santa's Gift Update, r - Rio de Janeiro Update, lny - Lunar New Year 2017 Update, mn - Munich Update|