Barcelona opening screen
|Asphalt Series||Asphalt 8: Airborne|
|Available in|| |
|# of Races in Career Mode|| |
Original track (Asphalt 8: Airborne)
Barcelona is is located in Spain and is the country's 2nd largest city, with a population of 1.6 million within its administrative limits. Its urban area extends beyond the administrative city limits with a population of around 4.5 million people, being the fifth-most populous urban area in the European Union after Paris, Madrid, the Ruhr area, and Milan.
Barcelona has two tracks:
- Barcelona – The regular route.
- Barcelona Reverse – The reverse route with the same starting point. Races here take place at sunset.
In the middle of the track, the player will leap over the sea, and a large cruise ship will pass by; if not careful, the player's vehicle is wrecked. Closer to the end of the track there is a tunnel, which has a large amount of columns you can knock down to get a large City Havoc count, up to 35x or so. It is also one of the easiest tracks in the game.
The Barcelona track is 4.47 mi (7.2 km) long. Up to 13,800 points can be earned in one lap in a Gate Drift race set in Barcelona.
The following vehicles have their banners depicted in Barcelona:
- Audi TTS Coupé
- Ford Focus RS
- Lamborghini Urus
- Jaguar F-Type R
- BMW M2
- ED Design Torq
- Jaguar F-TYPE Project 7
- Lotus Evora Enduro GT
- Ferrari Testarossa
- BMW M6
- Ferrari 458 Italia
- Rimac Concept One
- Arrinera Hussarya
- Chevrolet SS
- Falcon F7
- Ferrari F430
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT Coupé Final Edition
- Ferrari LaFerrari
- Nissan GT-R NISMO
- Tramontana XTR
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Touring Car 2014
- Bentley EXP10 Speed 6
- SIN R1
- RUF CTR 3
- Ferrari FXX Evoluzione
- Mercedes-Benz Silver Lightning
- Hennessey Venom GT
- Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 SV
Cars with nice Top Speed and average Nitro is crucial since it features simple turns and long straight.
Go down the beach before going up through the ramp. Keep left on the "broadway". Go down to the tunnel and go up to the broadway again. Keep right on the junction and fall down.Then go up by a ramp if you can and the race finishes.
Make a Knockdown at the start is crucial. After first 2 ramps and last 3 ramps, get triple nitro. Try a forced barrel to reduce air time.
Go to the tunnel and go the the right side of the broadway and go left. Go to a tunnel and then go up the the right side of broadway. Keep left after crossing the harbour. Fall to the beach and get up by a ramp. Repeat two times and end up on the straight road.
Mind the speedometer on quick-fire consecutive jump and the time of landing. Do double fast drifts(10 meters) if required. Use triple (instead of perfect) nitro for bursts and perfect nitro for long stretches.
- At certain parts of the track, advertisements for N.O.V.A. 3: Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance can be found.
- The W Barcelona Hotel can be seen off in the distant background when racing southbound along the beach area before reaching the harbor with the cruise ships (look towards the ocean and you will see it slightly to the left of your screen). The Hotel itself has a different shape in-game, compared to its real-life counterpart.
See also Edit
- Tenerife, another location set in Spain.
|Race Tracks in Asphalt 8: Airborne|
|Original Tracks||Nevada • Iceland • Tokyo • French Guiana • London • Barcelona • Alps • Venice • Azure Coast|
|Time-Released Tracks||The Great Wallg • Dubaid • San Diego Harbors • Sector 8w • Tenerifet • Area 51sg • Rio de Janeiror • Patagonialny|
|g - The Great Wall Update, d - Dubai Update, s - San Diego Harbor Update, w - Winter Update, t - Tenerife Update, sg - Santa's Gift Update, r - Rio de Janeiro Update, lny - Lunar New Year 2017 Update|