The Daily Bonus is a game element introduced in Asphalt 7: Heat, introduced Asphalt 8: Airborne with the v.1.2.0 update and included in Asphalt Xtreme's launch. It adds incentive to log-in to the game everyday for various rewards.
Asphalt 7: Heat Edit
Daily Bonus appears as a free car lottery (saving 610,000 credits at the end) per 24 hours. Unlike in Asphalt 8: Airborne, the ticket is always given once per day and does not accumulate no matter if you entered every day or not.
Asphalt 8: Airborne Edit
Daily Bonus is an element of Asphalt 8: Airborne that rewards players for playing daily by giving them a credit bonus on the first race they finish. It has been overhauled in the Rio de Janeiro Update, with the introduction of the VIP System. The Daily Bonus is dependent on a schedule, which is fixed in advance and the user's VIP Level. It offers a variety of bonuses such as Credit Bonus Multiplier on the next race, fixed amount of Credits, Tokens, a Pro Box, booster, or decal.
Unlike the previous system, this system potentially sets you back far more than 4 days when you miss one gaming day. The Login Progression reveals a maximum of 31 days in advance.
If the player already either has a car or decal, the item that the game was going to reward them will instead be a Credits or Tokens sum.
Monthly Car Rewards Edit
Throughout 2016 and 2017 after the v2.6.0 update, several cars were promoted as Daily Bonus rewards. However, in order to win each car, only a small number of days in the login progression can be skipped, this means the user has to login for every day of the month. With the Car Blueprints Update, blueprint boxes are now given out throughout the month if the promoted car is blueprint buildable.
- September 2016: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X (28 September 2016)
- October 2016: BMW M3 Sedan (31 October 2016)
- November 2016: Lamborghini Miura (30 November 2016)
- December 2016: Ferrari F40 (30 December 2016)
- January 2017: Honda S2000 (30 January 2017)
- February 2017: Nissan Juke NISMO (27 February 2017)
- March 2017: Ferrari Testarossa (28 March 2017)
- April 2017: BMW M1 (28 April 2017)
- May 2017: Cadillac ATS-V Coupe (25 May 2017) (first time giving the car via blueprint system)
Alternate Rewards Edit
With the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X, the alternate reward was bugged and would only give 2,800. Gameloft Customer Care compensated for the meagre sum either with 35,000 or a decal for the car worth 2,100. This has since been fixed for all subsequent cars:
- BMW M3 Sedan: 31,000 (original cost 950)
- Lamborghini Miura: 108,000 (original cost 325,000 or 2,100)
- Ferrari F40: 250,000 (original cost 575,000)
- Honda S2000: 150,000 (original cost 295,000)
- Nissan Juke NISMO: 80,000 (original cost 155,000 or 1,100)
- Ferrari Testarossa: 150,000 (original cost 295,000)
- BMW M1: 200,000 (original cost 375,000)
- Cadillac ATS-V Coupe: 75,000 (if all 25 blueprints are sold)
Pre Rio Update system (v1.2.0~v2.5.0) Edit
The Daily Bonus window appears after you have loaded into the game for the first time that day, after which a percent bonus will be available on the next race you finish until 12:00 am (midnight) local time in the users respective country.
The percent bonus you receive depends on how many consecutive days you have connected in Asphalt 8: Airborne. The highest possible reward is a 100% bonus on the 5th day, thereby doubling the amount of credits you are awarded, similar to the Double Credits item. Subsequent logins after the 5th day will always award a 100% bonus. In fact, if a 100% Daily Bonus is used with the Double Credits item, you can quadruple the amount of credits you would typically win in a race. This allows a user to earn up to 70,000 in one race (Season 9 5 Stars yields around 15,000 without bonus), but at max twice in the 24h duration of the Double credits.
Daily Bonus benefits can only be used once a day. Once you finish a race with Daily Bonus, an icon will be displayed on the race rewards window, and the percent bonus will be added to your total. For example, if you win 3,000 in a single race and you have a Daily Bonus of 20%, 600 will be added to your total, giving you 3,600.
- Percent Bonus
Here are the Daily Bonus rewards, with the corresponding days you will receive them;
- Day one — 20%
- Day two — 30%
- Day three — 40%
- Day four — 50%
- Day five — 100%