- U.S. Monsters
- Track Fiends
- New World Glory
- The Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR-X is a track-only tuned variant of the Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR.
- The Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR-X's competitors in real life are the Cadillac CTS-V Coupe Race Car, Ford GT-R, Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT2, and the Chevrolet Corvette C6.R.
- In this game, the "SRT10" in the Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR-X's name was omitted.
- In real life, the Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR-X comes with a Viper Bright White color, but that color isn't selectable in the game.
- The Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR-X's Viper Skin decal, available since the Tenerife Update, brings the most radical appearance change of any decal to any car. When equipped with this decal, the Viper gains red-glowing headlights (to simulate a real-life viper's eyes) and green-glowing taillights. In addition to this, the car gains a scaly overall appearance and has its license plate changed to a black one, marking the first time a decal changes a car's license plate(s).