- U.S. Monsters
- Track Fiends
- New World Glory
- The Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR-X is a track-only tuned variant of the Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR.
- In this game, the "SRT10" in the Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR-X's name was omitted.
- In real life, the Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR-X comes with a Viper Bright White color. While that color is selectable in the game, that colour is not used as the stock color.
- The Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR-X's Viper Skin decal, available since the Tenerife Update, brings the most radical appearance change of any decal to any car. When equipped with this decal, the Viper gains red-glowing headlights (to simulate a real-life viper's eyes) and green-glowing taillights. In addition to this, the car gains a scaly overall appearance and has its license plate changed to a black one, marking the first time a decal changes a car's license plate(s).
- The Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR-X is the first car to be used in multiple Enduro Double Down events (not counting canceled ones), first in the BXR Bailey Blade GT1's EDD and then the Porsche 918 Spyder with Weissach Package's EDD.