The Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 Edition is the tenth Enduro Double Down-unlockable car and was released at part of the Motorcycles Update. Players are given 4 days to start the event and 9 days to complete this event. There are 9 tiers and 50 challenges.
Enduro Points Table
|350||EDD Rookie Box (4 cards) + 15 + 5,000|
|1,000||1x SLR 722 BP Box + 25 + 8,000|
|1,500||EDD Rookie Box (4 cards) + 16,000|
|2,500||2x SLR 722 BP Box + 35 + 20,000|
|4,000||EDD Rookie Box (4 cards)|
|6,500||EDD Advanced Box (9 cards) + 45 + 31,000|
|8,000||2x SLR 722 BP Box + 38,000|
|10,000||EDD Rookie Box (4 cards) + 55|
|12,000||Cadillac CTS-V Coupe Race Car||60,000|
|14,000||3x SLR 722 BP Box + 60 + 46,000|
|17,000||EDD Rookie Box (4 cards) + 55,000|
|20,000||4x SLR 722 BP Box + 75|
|23,500||5x SLR 722 BP Box + 62,000|
|27,500||EDD Advanced Box (9 cards) + 100|
|32,000||5x SLR 722 BP Box + 75,000|
|37,000||6x SLR 722 BP Box + 90,000|
|42,500||Ferrari 458 Italia||73,500|
|50,000||7x SLR 722 BP Box + 145,000|
|60,000||EDD Professional Box (16 cards) + 200|
|75,000||10x SLR 722 BP Box|
- 591,000 ( 724,500 if the player already has the 458 and CTS-V)
- 54 cards from EDD Boxes
- 45x Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 Edition BP
- Mini Cooper S Roadster †
- Alfa Romeo MiTo GTA †
- Chevrolet Camaro GS †
- Ford Focus RS †
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Ferrari 458 Italia (reward car)
- Cadillac CTS-V Coupe Race Car ※ (reward car)
- Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series ※
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 Edition (Boss car)
- † Denotes a car that becomes unusable in the last three Tiers of the EDD.
- ※ Denotes a car that appears later on in the EDD (after the difficulty changes).
- If the player has all other EDD cars MAXed and/or PROed, the only concern is the SLR itself, as the EDD uses cars which have a fairly cheap upgrade price and required in Career races.
- This is the second EDD to reuse previous Enduro cars.
- It is also the first EDD to use a car which is also a reward car in another EDD.
- This is the first EDD where the Enduro cars are all original cars (v 1.0.0).
- This makes it the first EDD whose Enduro Cars only debuted in one version of the game.
- This is also the second EDD to reuse a tagline from a past EDD, reusing the Falcon F7's tagline "CAN YOU FEEL IT?", after the Sbarro Sparta's tagline reused the Lamborghini Aventador SV's tagline "NEVER SURRENDER!".