Ferrari is an Italian luxury car manufacturer founded by Enzo Ferrari. Founded by Enzo Ferrari in 1939 as Auto Avio Costruzioni, the company built its first car in 1940. However the company's inception as an auto manufacturer is usually recognized in 1947, when the first Ferrari-badged car was completed.
Ferrari S.p.A. is an Italian luxury sports car manufacturer based in Maranello. Founded by Enzo Ferrari in 1929, as Scuderia Ferrari, the company sponsored drivers and manufactured race cars before moving into production of street-legal vehicles as Ferrari S.p.A. in 1947. Fiat acquired 50% of Ferrari in 1969 and expanded its stake to 85% in 2008. In 2014 Fiat announced its intentions to sell its share in Ferrari, as of the announcement Fiat owned 90% of Ferrari. Throughout its history, the company has been noted for its continued participation in racing, especially in Formula One, where it has had great success. Ferrari road cars are generally seen as a symbol of speed, luxury and wealth.
- The estimated total of Ferrari built and sold cars in the whole company history is about 130,000.
- The Ferrari F40 was the last car approved by Enzo Ferrari before his death.
- Ferrari is the only brand in the game that has at least one car in each Class.
- It is also the brand with the highest amount of cars in the game, with 15.
- Just like in Asphalt 8: Airborne, Ferrari is the only brand in the game that has at least one car in each Class.