- The Ferrari Enzo Ferrari is named after Ferrari's founder, Enzo Ferrari.
- It is the successor to the Ferrari F50.
- The Ferrari Enzo Ferrari is the first car in the game to have appeared on more than one app icon of the game. The Decals Update icon features an Enzo Ferrari in Rosso Scuderia, while the More Than 300 Decals Update icon is the same as the older icon, except with an additional decal added, although that decal has never been made purchasable or even available in the game. Another difference that the More Than 300 Decals Update icon has over the Decals Update icon is the black interior as opposed to the red interior that the latter has.
- The Ferrari Enzo Ferrari and McLaren P1™ GTR are the only cars in the game to have appeared on at least one icon for the game but have yet to appear in any promotional artwork for the game (including update banners).
- The Ferrari Enzo Ferrari is yet another car in the game that erroneously outperforms its successor.
- Strangely enough, despite using butterfly doors, the Ferrari Enzo Ferrari's doors open like a normal car when wrecked or knocked down. This has never been fixed.
- A similar case occurs with the FXX Evoluzione having gullwing doors instead of the standard butterfly doors. This has also never been fixed.
- The Ferrari Enzo Ferrari has the second highest difference between stock and MAX+PRO ranks, as well as the second largest Tuning Kit boost, among Class S cars.
- It held these records until the introduction of the Aston Martin Vulcan, which has a starting rank of 1220 and a MAX+PRO rank of 1806, along with a Tuning Kit boost of +62.
- It held the record for the highest MAX+PRO+Tuning Kit rank (1793+47=1840) for more than a year until the introductions of the BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage (1773+76=1849) and Devel Sixteen Prototype (1840+36=1876 with Elite Tuning of 0808; 1810+36=1846 with no Elite Tuning).
- In the Multiplayer League Update, the Ferrari Enzo Ferrari's price was changed to 3,150,000 or 14,975.
- The Ferrari Enzo Ferrari shares a unique decal design with the McLaren 675LT, AC 378 GT Z, and Holden Coupe 60.