Ford is an American car and truck manufacturer and it is one of the Big Three American car manufacturers. It is available in Asphalt Urban GT, Asphalt 3 Street Rules, Asphalt 4 Elite Racing, Asphalt 7 Heat and Asphalt 8 Airborne.
The Ford Motor Company (colloquially referred to as Ford) is an American multinational automaker headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. It was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903. The company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand and most luxury cars under the Lincoln brand. Ford also owns Brazilian SUV manufacturer,Troller, and Australian performance car manufacturer FPV. In the past it has also produced tractors and automotive components. Ford owns a 2.1% stake in Mazda of Japan, an 8% stake in Aston Martin of the United Kingdom, and a 49% stake in Jiangling of China. It also has a number of joint-ventures, two in China (Changan Ford Mazda and Ford Lio Ho), one in Thailand (AutoAlliance Thailand), one in Turkey (Ford Otosan), and one in Russia (Ford Sollers). It is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is controlled by the Ford family, although they have minority ownership. It is described by Forbes as "the most important industrial company in the history of the United States."
- Ford GT
- Ford Shelby Cobra Concept
- Ford Mustang GT
- Ford Mustang FR500
- Ford GT (Asphalt 5 Also)
- Ford Mustang GT500 (Asphalt 5)
Tier 2 Cars
- Ford Focus RS
- Ford Mustang GT
- Alutec Boost One (Not the car itself, but what it is based on. In fact, that car is the only car in the entire Asphalt series that does not get a real brand at all.)
Class D Cars
Class C Cars
Class B Cars
Class A Cars
- Ford is the second-largest U.S.-based automaker (preceded by General Motors) and the fifth-largest in the world based on 2010 vehicle sales.
- In 2008, Ford produced 5.532 million automobiles and employed about 213,000 employees at around 90 plants and facilities worldwide.