- Extra Horses (also depicted in collection picture, alongside SRT 2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8)
- Drive in Style
- The Ford F-150 is one of the few trucks in the Asphalt series. It is also the weakest Ford vehicle in the series.
- Its maximum top speed (if infected), 209 mph (336 km/h), is the same as that of the Renault CLIO R.S. 200 EDC.
- It is the weakest car holding a black license plate.
- It is the tallest vehicle in Asphalt 8. Thus, when driving this truck, the camera only zooms in by a little as it is set further back than usual. The only camera view that is unchanged when driving is the "Immersive" view.
- A Max Pro Ford F-150 with all boosters is really good in Multiplayer,as many players use this car to troll other players in Multiplayer races.
- The Ford F-150 is actually faster than the Scion F-RS, making it the one of the fastest low-rank D-class cars, and the most expensive.