- Hot Summer (also depicted in artwork, alongside Audi R8 LMS Ultra and ONUK Sazan LM)
- Off the Charts (also depicted in artwork, alongside Renault Sport R.S. 01, TRION NEMESIS and McLaren P1™ GTR)
- The HTT Pléthore LC 750 is the third most expensive car with credits at 3,650,000, being beaten by the new Renault Sport R.S. 01's 3,850,000 and Trion Nemesis' 4,000,000, prior to the Multiplayer League Update.
- Along with the Aston Martin DB9 Coupé, the HTT Pléthore LC 750 is one of the few cars in Asphalt 8 that use French cases alongside with English cases. The HTT Pléthore LC 750 is even more special in that its french case(é) is mandated in all language setups.
- The HTT Pléthore LC 750 is one of the two cars that are Canadian in the game, along with the Felino cB7, but is the only Canadian hypercar in the game.
- Along with the Tramontana XTR and McLaren F1 XP-5, the HTT Pléthore LC 750 is one of three cars with a central driver's seat.
- Since the Multiplayer League Update, the car can now be purchased with tokens and the credits price was changed from 3,650,000 to 3,250,000 or 15,450.