The Lamborghini Sesto Elemento ("Sesto Elemento" meaning "Sixth Element" in Italian) is a supercar featured in the Asphalt series. "Sesto Elemento" (meaning "Sixth Element" in Italian) refers to carbon, the sixth element on the periodic table, of which the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento's body is made of. The chassis and suspension components are also made of carbon fiber. This is also where its iconic grey coloring comes from.
The Lamborghini Sesto Elemento is a limited-production concept car based on the Gallardo. It is made entirely out of carbon fiber. The Gallardo's 5.2 litre V10 engine powers this car. Due to the carbon-fibre construction the car is very light weighing in at just 999kg (2202 lbs).
The Lamborghini Sesto Elemento is a top-end Tier 3 car, originally included in the game's release. Qualifying as one of the most expensive cars in-game, costing 2,920,000 Cash (more expensive than Ferrari FXX Evo, which is in Tier 7 and unlocked after completing Career Cup 13 costing 2,100,000 Cash), it is unlocked via Career Cup 12, requiring another Tier 3 car, which is taken in New York.
The Lamborghini Sesto Elemento is a high-end Class A car, based on the Gallardo and the sibling to the Class S Lamborghini Veneno which is based on the Aventador. With a starting rank of 1464, a maximum rank of 1589, and a final rank of 1672, it is the fifth most powerful Lamborghini vehicle in the game, with the fourth being the Lamborghini Veneno (Starting Rank 1481 / Max Rank 1600 / Final Rank 1680), third Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 (Starting Rank 1470 / Max Rank 1648 / Final Rank 1758), second Lamborghini Egoista (Starting Rank 1442 / Max Rank Final Rank 1766), and the first being the Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 SV, with a final rank of 1793. However, this car is better than the Veneno in Lamborghini-only events because of its high acceleration and handling, which makes it one of the most agile cars in the entire game, beaten only by the Mercedes-Benz Biome.
The Sesto Elemento has among the fastest accelerations of the Class A cars in the game. This is further helped by its all-carbon fiber construction and a powerful, long-lasting nitro (although the McLaren P1 and DS Survolt have a longer-lasting nitro). With that, the Sesto Elemento can easily knock down (almost) every racer at the beginning of a race! The top speed is also quite decent for a high-end Class A car. Furthermore, the Sesto Elemento has extremely smooth handling, only beaten by the Ferrari 330 P4, Peugeot Onyx and Mercedes-Benz Biome. Overall, the Sesto Elemento is a really great Class A car to use. It is also a great multiplayer car because of its high acceleration. To use it in Multiplayer, however, one should not tune this car over rank 1600, because at that point, it will face other high-end Class A cars and high-end Class S cars, where it will be crushed against.
The Lamborghini Sesto Elemento qualifies for the following events:
- Race 30 of Season 6 — a Classic event set in Great Wall Rev., where only Lamborghini vehicles can be used.
- Race 8 of Season 7 — a Classic event set in Azure Coast.
- Race 19 of Season 7 — a Versus event against the Ferrari F12berlinetta, set in Fr. Guiana Rev. The recommended rank is 1507.
- Race 29 of Season 7 — a Knockdown event set in Azure Coast, where only Lamborghini vehicles can be used.
- Race 6 of Season 8 — a Versus event against the RUF RT 12 S, set in London. This event has a recommended rank of 1576; in any case, use a maxed out Sesto Elemento for this race.
- Race 17 of Season 8 — a Classic event set in Iceland, where only Lamborghini vehicles can be used. It is best to used a maxed out Sesto Elemento for this event, as the recommended rank is 1567.
- Race 38 of Season 9 — a single-lap Classic event set in French Guiana. This event requires a maxed out Sesto Elemento to participate.
The Lamborghini Sesto Elemento appears as a Class A car, added in the first update of Asphalt Nitro. It is a starting Class A car. It costs 75,000 in the game. It has a staring rank of 1464, and a maximum rank of 1672.
The Lamborghini Sesto Elemento appears as a Tier 5 vehicle, added in the third update in the game. Also being one of the most expensive cars bought by cash (800,000 cash), the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento is one of the fastest cars in-game, and is a great car to purchase to beat the final mission The Big Score, as it has a required rank of 1664, which is lower than a level 2 Sesto Elemento.