- Despite having a 5.2 L V10 engine, the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento's engine sound is that of a Lamborghini V12 (The same used in Forza Horizon 3 with engine modifications).
- This same peculiarity would carry over to the Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 2013, but not the V10-engined cars added later in the game.
- The Lamborghini Sesto Elemento's carbon silver and dark magenta color scheme does not match with its real life rendition, which is carbon gray/black and red.
- The Lamborghini Sesto Elemento is the first Class A car to use the V10 Engine card.
- The Lamborghini Sesto Elemento's top speed stats have been buffed from its real-life rendition, becoming 217 mph (350 km/h).
- It accelerates slower than the Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary.
- The Lamborghini Sesto Elemento's carbon black and red color scheme is true to its real-life rendition.