- Lamborghini (also depicted in collection banner, alongside Lamborghini Sesto Elemento and Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 2013)
- "Veneno" means "venom" in Spanish. This makes its name tied to another car: Hennessey Venom GT. However, these two venoms are largely different from one another.
- Costing more than US$3.5 million, the Lamborghini Veneno is the second most expensive car in the world, only cheaper than the Maybach Exelero, which has a price of a stunning US$8 million. This contrasts the fact that the Veneno is very cheap in the Asphalt games.
- The Lamborghini Veneno Roadster is the open top version of the Lamborghini Veneno and was produced in nine examples.
- One Veneno Roadster was sold for US$7.4 million.
- The Lamborghini Veneno is featured in the opening splash screen of the game, alongside a Koenigsegg Agera R and wrecked GTA Spanos.
- The Lamborghini Veneno was the first icon car of the game. It was replaced by the Ferrari LaFerrari in v1.3.0.
- The Lamborghini Veneno, alongside the Cadillac 16 Concept, GT by CITROEN, Lamborghini Huracán, and Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 SV are the five only Class S cars whose top speed shown on the speedometer is the real one - hence, the only ones to have a Speed Mod of 100.00%.
- Only three Chinese New Year 2015 decals for the Lamborghini Veneno still remain in the game, even after the removal of all other Chinese New Year 2015 decals in the February 2016 Monkey's Year Update.
- The Lamborghini Veneno's stock top speed stat was carried over to the Aston Martin One-77.
- The Lamborghini Veneno shares a unique decal design with the RUF CTR 3.
- In the beta version of the game, the Lamborghini Veneno, while its stats are unchanged, was a Class B car.
- The Lamborghini Veneno appeared in the original opening splash/loading screen alongside a Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse.
Other Games / Miscellaneous Trivia
- The Lamborghini Veneno made its console game debut in Need for Speed: Rivals. It is one of the unlockable vehicles for the Racer side.