London is the largest city and the capital of the United Kingdom that is featured as a race track in the Asphalt series.
In Asphalt 7, London track is set at night time with some fireworks at the begining of the track. It is recommended to drift at the first sharp turn.
London first appears as the location of Race 2 in Season 2: More Than Racing. The London track is 3.551 mi (5.715 km) long, while the two minitracks are much shorter.
The city is divided into 3 different tracks:
- Westminster Bridge
- The London Eye
In the latter two tracks, the weather is set to a rainy day.
The following cars have their banners depicted in London:
- Audi R8 e-tron
- Tesla Model S
- Nissan 370Z
- BMW M3 Sedan
- Buick Avista Concept
- Audi RS 4 Avant
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG
- Felino cB7
- AC 378 GT Z
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage
- Rinspeed zaZen
- Ford Shelby GT500
- Peugeot SR1
- 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports
- Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR-X
- Ferrari F12berlinetta
- Lucra L148
- Ferrari 330 P4
- Jaguar XJ220S
- London has a bunch of long paths as well as numerous curves; drifting is recommended.
- Vehicles with decent handling like the Mercedes-AMG GT3 will be needed for Westminster Bridge as there is a sharp left turn after exiting the first shortcut. Failure to drift may result in a wreck, even more so on cars with bad handling/drifting like the Audi RS 4 Avant and nanoFlowcell QUANT FE.
- If doing a two-lap race in Westminster Bridge with traffic, be careful of traffic vehicles that spawn out of the blue near the end of the track. Not watching out for them can result in a wreck or at least a large speed loss with a Traffic Down.
- Vehicles with both decent acceleration and top speed (e.g. Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG Racing Series, McLaren Mercedes MP4-25) are needed in order to take advantage of the many long roadways that London has to offer.
- As of the Championship Update, traffic is no longer present in any of the London tracks. This may be due to recent real-life tragedies surrounding London.
- London is the only Original Track to have more than two derivatives and the Original Track with most number of derivatives in the game.
- The City Hall Building that is located on the south bank of the River Thames has a slightly different shape in-game, compared to its real-life counterpart.
|Race Tracks in Asphalt 8: Airborne|
|Original Tracks||Nevada • Iceland • Tokyo • French Guiana • London • Barcelona • Alps • Venice • Azure Coast|
|Time-Released Tracks||The Great Wallg • Dubaid • San Diego Harbors • Sector 8w • Tenerifet • Area 51sg • Rio de Janeiror • Patagonialny|
|g - The Great Wall Update, d - Dubai Update, s - San Diego Harbor Update, w - Winter Update, t - Tenerife Update, sg - Santa's Gift Update, r - Rio de Janeiro Update, lny - Lunar New Year 2017 Update|