- Britain's Finest
- Track Fiends
- A Classic Event set in Great Wall Reverse in Season 2. Only Lotus Evora Enduro GTs are allowed to participate.
- Time-Limited Event: Junior Class B cup. One of the more commonly used cars in the series.
- The Lotus Evora Enduro GT is the only car in Britain's Finest to be a non-road legal car.
- The Lotus Evora Enduro GT is also the first non-road legal car added in the game.
- This is the first car in Asphalt 8 to change the color of its racing livery, the second being the Savage Rivale GTR. However, unlike the Evora where its colors are in its color palette, the GTR has colors in its decal palette.
- In every collection it appears as a background vehicle, it is depicted as its stock form instead of its racing form.