This car doesn't appear in any collection after the Winter update update.
- The Marussia B2 is the first Russian sports car ever to be featured in the Asphalt series.
- As of the Winter update, the badges, along with the front license plate, were removed due to the company being defunct.
- The Marussia B2 in real life appears to be in a single colour called Jet Black and it does not have side mirrors because it is a prototype car although the single Jet Black paint is unselectable for this car.
- Despite its engine sound internally named "v8_supercar", it revs differently from the other cars, alongside the McLaren P1™ GTR.
- Before the Santa's Gift Update, the Marussia B2 in-game artwork depicted it in French Guiana. After the update, it's in-game artwork was changed to depict it in The Great Wall.
- While it's in-game model does not have the company badge, (Due to the company being defunct.) Both in-game artworks depict the Marussia B2 to have it's badge, along with different rims.