This car doesn't appear in any collection after the Winter update.
- The Marussia B2 is the first and only Russian sports car to be featured in the Asphalt series.
- As of the Winter update, the badges, along with the front license plate, were removed due to the company being defunct.
- The Marussia B2 in real life appears to be in a single colour called Jet Black and it does not have side mirrors because it is a prototype car although the single Jet Black paint is unselectable for this car.
- Despite its engine sound internally named "v8_supercar", it revs differently from the other cars, alongside the McLaren P1™ GTR.
- Before the Santa's Gift Update, the Marussia B2 in-game artwork depicted it in French Guiana. After the update, it's in-game artwork was changed to depict it in The Great Wall.
- While it's in-game model does not have the company badge, due to the company being defunct, both in-game artworks depict the Marussia B2 to have it's badge, along with different rims. However, as of the Motorcycles Update, the badge was added again.
- With the Motorcycles Update, the fact that the car must be assembled with Blueprints makes it the only Blueprint-buildable car required to complete Career Mode (Tag Season, Season 9 and McLaren Legends Season excluded).
- The Marussia B2 is the sixteenth car to be given away as a Daily Bonus reward. It was given out in October 2017 after 28 days of consecutive logins.
- It is the eighth Blueprint-unlockable car to be given away as such.
- It is also the second Class A car to be given as a Daily Bonus reward.