The name first appeared in 1926 under Daimler-Benz but traces its origins to Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft's 1901 Mercedes and to Karl Benz's 1886 Benz Patent Motorwagen, which is widely regarded as the first gasoline powered automobile. Mercedes-Benz's slogan is "Das Beste oder nichts" (English: "The best or nothing"). Mercedes-Benz is part of the "German Big 3" luxury automakers, along with Audi and BMW, which are the best selling luxury automakers in the world.
Mercedes-Benz is one of the best known and established automotive brands in the world, and is also one of the world's oldest automotive brand still in existence today in 2015, having produced the first petrol-powered car.
For information relating to the famous three-pointed star, see under the title Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft including the merger into Daimler-Benz.
- Mercedes-Benz SLK Class
- Mercedes-Benz SL Class
- Mercedes-Benz CLK DTM
- Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG
- Mercedes-Benz DTM
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Stirling Moss
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Electric Drive
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG
- Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG Racing Series
- Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT Coupé Final Edition
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Touring Car 2014
- McLaren Mercedes MP4-25 (McLaren badge in-game)
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG Special Edition*
Class S Cars
NOTE: An asterisk (*) denotes a car that does not exist in real life but uses a real life car as its base model.
- In the 1980s, Mercedes built the world's first robot car, together with the team of Professor Ernst Dickmanns at Bundeswehr University Munich.
- The Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 Edition's in-game badge in Asphalt 8: Airborne was changed from Mercedes-Benz to the McLaren badge in a September 2017 update, presumably due to the car being built by McLaren.
- After the Munich Update, the badge was changed back to Mercedes-Benz.