Both play modes are very similar as ranked races require tickets in order to participate. Each race will have a goal that has to be fulfilled to earn points. Once the objective has been met, players are given the same options of either saving the points, continue unsaved but with a next race bonus or pay a tokens fee for both. Each season lasts for 28 days with each league having its own prize kit.
There are 5 leagues in total, each with its own rating requirements:
- Amateur League: Every player starts each season in this league
- Tier 1: Rated between 1,175 and 1,249
- Tier 2: Rated between 1,100 and 1,174
- Tier 3: Rated between 1,025 and 1,099
- Tier 4: Rated 1,024 or below
- Challenger League: Reach a rating of 1,250
- Tier 1: Rated between 1,505 and 1,599
- Tier 2: Rated between 1,420 and 1,504
- Tier 3: Rated between 1,335 and 1,419
- Tier 4: Rated between 1,250 and 1,334 (redline of degrading: 1,221)
- Pro League: Reach a rating of 1,599
- Tier 1: Rated between 1,900 and 1,998
- Tier 2: Rated between 1,800 and 1,899
- Tier 3: Rated between 1,700 and 1,799
- Tier 4: Rated between 1,599 and 1,699 (redline of degrading: 1,571)
- Champion League: Reach a rating of 1,999
- Tier 1: Rated 2,500 or above
- Tier 2: Rated between 2,300 and 2,499
- Tier 3: Rated between 2,150 and 2,299
- Tier 4: Rated between 1,999 and 2,149 (redline of degrading: 1,971)
- Elite League: Reach the top 100 in the global leaderboard
- Since the Winter 2016 Update, reaching a rating of 2,500 is also required to enter the Elite League.
After each new season starts, the rating of each player is decreased to the lower limit of 2 lower tiers. For example, if a player finished a season at 2,006 (Champion League Tier 4), the player starts the next season at 1,800 (Pro League Tier 2). If a player finished a season in the Elite League, the player starts the next season at 2,150 (Champion League Tier 3).
Featured Cars Edit
Each League season has 4 featured cars that grants a 25% points bonus for each completed task and races won. A new set is used every 7 days for a total of 4 sets with 16 featured cars per season.
Tuning Cars for Multiplayer Edit
Multiplayer Cars are often 'tuned' for best speed at the minimum rank for matchmaking purposes. You can find out how to tune cars for Multiplayer on the Multiplayer Tuning page.
See also: Multiplayer Tips & Tricks
Similar to Enduro Double Down Challenges, saving points will award the player with rewards. For a comprehensive list, see its subpage.