The Munich Subway or the Munich U-Bahn (German: U-Bahn München) is a track in Asphalt 8: Airborne.
The location is presumably set in the U1 line of the Munich Subway.
This section of an article is missing some information. Please try to add some relevant content.
Munich Subway has 4 track (2 forward & 2 reverse) variants:
- Market Square
- Rooftop Raceway
- Rapid Transit
- Mosaic Motorway
The following vehicles have their banners depicted in Munich:
- This map can be considered to be a condensed & more difficult version of Tokyo with to the spawning subway trains in lieu of heavy traffic placement. Knowing the locations of each moving train is valuable info and can turn the tables on a race (Assuming that the trains do not have a random spawning element).
- Lacking that, time spent on the railway tracks should be kept to a minimum by using the pedestrian terminal route and banked curves. The speed and width of the trains mean that attempting to dodge one will likely end with a wreck.
- Vehicles that excel in handling are recommended as there are 2 consecutive 90° turns and a 450° spiral in the parking garage.
- Vehicles with poor drifting can "wall ride" the 90° turns to maintain speed
- Vehicles that specialize in high top speed and nitro efficiency as the map features long straights in the subway section and is scarce on nitro pickups & stunt ramps
- The moving subway trains can give up to x5 Near Miss. This is however not recommended for the aforementioned hazards in dodging & staying close to one.
- With the Hot Wheels Update, the subway trains' color has been altered to a combination of dark-blue and white to match with their real-life counterpart. Previously it was just different shades of grey.
- The subway trains in Munich are reminiscent of the subway trains featured in Electronic Arts' Need for Speed: The Run. In both games, the trains serve as moving (and stationary) obstacles that often travel at high speeds and are capable of wrecking the player's vehicle.
- Munich is the fourth track overall to feature trains (after Tokyo, Venice and Rio), and the third track to use the trains as obstacles (after Tokyo and Rio). Tokyo has emerald-colored trains that run on elevated tracks, which can be hazardous to players who launch their vehicles high enough over the elevated tracks. Players can also get wrecked from simply landing on the elevated tracks themselves. Venice has a stationary train that is partially blocked off behind a barrier before the 180° turn. Rio has a single small train that sometimes travels down an elevated section of railway; this train is usually avoidable unless a very steep ramp is taken.
- Munich is the fourth track in which you can race on railway track (the others being Venice, London and Rio). In Rio a tram moves on the track which may even wreck the player's vehicle.
- In the subway tunnels, there is graffiti that refers to the Asphalt and Angry Birds series. USA based players will also have a Simple Mobile logo in the station.
- The Simple Mobile logo in the station marks the first time a real-life brand (excluding car manufacturers already in the game and Gameloft themselves) to advertise in a race course within Asphalt 8: Airborne, the first time since advertisements for Alutec rims in Asphalt 7: Heat.
- On the subway tunnel start, near the 450° spin, there are four fictional movie posters.
- Double C.R.U.N.C.H., release date June 2018
- Extreme Hero, release date June 12
- Hard Escape Mission, release date 08.01.2018
- Stay on the Road
- Similar to Dubai, there is a billboard of a W Motors Lykan HyperSport above the entrance to the parking garage.
- In Championship Time Attacks, the challenges for Munich Subway involves full lap time trial of one of the layouts, instead of using sprint sections.
|Race Tracks in Asphalt 8: Airborne|
|Original Tracks||Nevada • Iceland • Tokyo • French Guiana • London • Barcelona • Alps • Venice • Azure Coast|
|Time-Released Tracks||The Great Wallg • Dubaid • San Diego Harbors • Sector 8w • Tenerifet • Area 51sg • Rio de Janeiror • Patagonialny • Munich Subwaymn|
|g - The Great Wall Update, d - Dubai Update, s - San Diego Harbor Update, w - Winter Update, t - Tenerife Update, sg - Santa's Gift Update, r - Rio de Janeiro Update, lny - Lunar New Year 2017 Update, mn - Munich Update|