Nevada is a state in the United States, located in the southwest, bordering California, Arizona, Utah, Oregon, and Idaho. It appears as a race track in the Asphalt series.
This location is in the Nevada-Arizona desert, with an appearance of the world-famous Hoover Dam landmark, parodied as the Clover Dam, which spans across the border of these two states. A short distance away from the dam lies the in-game rendition of the Mike O'Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge which spans the Colorado River. It is the first track in the game, even though the tutorial takes place in Iceland. Nevada has two race track variants:
- Nevada: regular track
- Nevada Reverse: with the same starting point as in the regular track
Both tracks are the same course, the differences being the direction of travel and the lack of one shortcut in the reverse track – the starting point is the same. Both tracks are 3.528 mi (5.68 km) long.
The following vehicles have their banners depicted in Nevada:
- Cadillac ATS
- Suzuki GSX-R750
- Renault CLIO R.S. 200 EDC
- Camaro Z/28
- Hot Wheels Rip Rod™
- Audi RS 3 Sportback
- Chevrolet Camaro GS
- Infiniti FX50
- Yamaha YZF-R6
- TVR Sagaris
- Holden Coupe 60
- Chevrolet Corvette C7
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
- Chevrolet Corvette C3
- Use cars with good enough handling to tackle the sharp curves at the beginning.
- Nitro efficiency is important in the middle part of the track, as that part of the track is almost devoid of nitro power-ups.
The Nevada tracks take their track layout from the London tracks, but all three track variants, Nevada, Sleeping Wings, and Water Barrier, now have reverse variants. The following tracks are based on a London track:
- Nevada: London
- Water Barrier: Westminster Bridge
- Sleeping Wings: The London Eye
- Nevada Reverse sometimes has a glitch where an AI racer finishes the race in 20 seconds.
- Nevada's background sound effects were later reused for Dubai and Area 51.
- Two rusty, blue wrecked variants of 1948 GMC 100s can be found. There is another that can be seen in Patagonia, however that one is in better condition and green-colored.
- The in-game version of the Mike O'Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge appears to be based on a stage of its construction prior to 2010. The real-life version was completed and opened to vehicle traffic in October 2010. The in-game version is as of yet incomplete and traffic is not seen using the bridge. Strangely, however, traffic can be seen using the access roads that lead towards the bridge on either side.
- There is an orange sign between the Start Line and the twisty road opposite the Last Chance Gas Station. It displays that there is a twisty road ahead, and the smaller sign below it says "That Looks Well." Oddly, despite the twisty road's hairpin turns, the speed limit for the twisty road is 90 MPH.
- On August 3, 2018, an advertising campaign for Asphalt 9: Legends was featured in the form of billboards in various locations across both versions of the track.
- Area 51, a research base in Nevada.
|Race Tracks in Asphalt 8: Airborne|
|Original Tracks||Nevada • Iceland • Tokyo • French Guiana • London • Barcelona • Alps • Venice • Azure Coast|
|Time-Released Tracks||The Great Wallg • Dubaid • San Diego Harbors • Sector 8w • Tenerifet • Area 51sg • Rio de Janeiror • Patagonialny • Munich Subwaymn|
|g - The Great Wall Update, d - Dubai Update, s - San Diego Harbor Update, w - Winter Update, t - Tenerife Update, sg - Santa's Gift Update, r - Rio de Janeiro Update, lny - Lunar New Year 2017 Update, mn - Munich Update|
|Race Tracks in Asphalt Nitro|
|Original Tracks||Nevada • Alps • Iceland • China • Brazil|