- Brave New World
- The Nissan GT-R NISMO is the high-performance version of the Nissan GT-R (R35) and is the highest-ranking and most powerful Japanese vehicle to date.
- In one of the promotional images for Asphalt 8 during the Dubai update, a Nissan GT-R NISMO can be seen racing alongside a Hennessey Venom GT.
- The Nissan GT-R NISMO uses the 'm3_gt2_v8' engine sound even though it uses a V6 Engine.
- This also occurs with the Mitsubishi Eclipse.
- The Nissan GT-R NISMO is one of 2 NISMO-tuned vehicles in Asphalt 8: Airborne after its release in the Dubai Update. The second is the Nissan Juke NISMO from the Enduro Update
- It is the fifth most powerful car upgraded with a common engine (V6),after the Savage Rivale GTR (V8), McLaren 675LT, Bentley EXP10 Speed 6 and Renault Sport R.S. 01.