Pro Boxes are collections of Pro Kit Cards first used in Asphalt 8: Airborne. They can be divided in two main categories, Boxes that have to be earned, and purchasable boxes, which are usually called Pro Kit Box (this convention is however not very strictly kept). Pro Kit Boxes were created as a way for players to receive Pro Kits without having to compete in time-limited Events. Pro Boxes were added in the Winter Update, along with the debut of Pro Kits. Pro Boxes can be won in Car Mastery as well.
It is generally recommended that standard purchasable Boxes only be purchased once a day, in order to prevent players from buying too many cards in a small amount of time and thus wasting huge Credits or Tokens in the process to get unwanted cards. Once a box is purchased, a clock will appear, counting down until the next Pro Kit Box will be available.
Boxes For Sale
Here is a list of all the Pro Kit Box ever sold or to be won. The Porsche Update removed the 4 fixed spots with boxes now in a horizontal scrolling list.
- Racer Kit Box - Costs 9,000, the cheapest of the four, and the only one that requires credits to buy. Grants 4 random cards. It can only be bought once a day, earning the nickname "Daily Box". Despite the Racer and Expert Kit Boxes not mentioning Rare or Legendary cards, it is still possible to obtain Rare or Legendary cards from these boxes. It has since been replaced by the Super Racer Kit Box.
- Super Racer Kit Box - Costs 18,000, introduced with the Research & Development Update, it replaces the Racer Kit Box. It grants 8 random cards and is available every 8 hours.
- The official drop rates are 80.32% common, 16.81% rare, and 2.87% legendary.
- Expert Kit Box - Costs 200 and grants 8 random cards. Equal to Super Racer Kit Box (as of Research & Development Update), but costs more and with no time limit.
- The official drop rates are 77.79% common, 18.57% rare, and 3.64% legendary.
- Specialist Kit Box - Costs 525 and grants 15 random cards, at least 5 of which will be either rare of legendary. Also available from Mastery.
- The official drop rates are 51.79% common, 42.74% rare, and 5.47% legendary.
- Champion Kit Box - Costs 950 and grants 30 cards, at least 10 of which will either be Rare or Legendary. This is the most expensive of the regular boxes, and the best deal among the four standard boxes. Cars that award this box in Mastery (prior to the 2018 Summer Update) are the Kawasaki Z800, Renault Trezor, Honda Civic Type R, Ferrari LaFerrari, Porsche 911 GT3 RS, McLaren 650S GT3, Icona Vulcano V12 Hybrid, BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage, Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG Special Edition, Aston Martin One-77, Pagani Huayra BC, Arrinera Hussarya GT, and formerly the 1967 Chevrolet Impala (pre-Lunar New Year 2017 Update).
- The official drop rates are 52.66% common, 41.33% rare, and 6.01% legendary.
- Time-limited Boxes - Cost Tokens and grant engine / tech / parts cards, with a guarantueed minimum of a certain card type. Starting on Nov 3 2015, the ads for new boxes were not customized for the box anymore, but just a uni red / blue / green box with a background in the same color. On Dec 3 2015, new generic ads were released, now featuring a box with a question mark and a grey background.
- Limited-Edition V6 Engine - 750 - 10 engine cards / 2 V6 cards
- Limited-Edition V8 Kit - 750 - 15 engine cards / 2 V8 cards
- Limited-Edition V10 Engine - 900 - 10 engine cards / 1 V10 card
- Limited-Edition V12 Engine - 750 - 10 engine cards / 1 V12 card
- Exclusive-Offer V12 Engine - 300 - 1 V12 card
- Engine Special-Offer Box - 525 - 15 cards / 3 Engines
- V8 Forced-Induction TLD Kit - 750 - 10 engine cards / 1 V8 Forced-Induction card
- Limited-Offer Special Engine - 750 - 15 engine cards / 1 Rotary, W16, F12 or i6 Engine
- Limited-Offer Special Engine - 750 - 15 engine cards / 1 Rotary, F12 or i6 Engine, replace to 1 Rotary, F12, i5 or i6 Engine
- Limited-Offer Special Engine - 750 - 15 engine cards / 1 W16 or V16 Engine
- Electric Engine-Charged Box - 750 - 15 engine cards / 2 Electric or Hybrid Engine
- Limited-Edition Mid-Tech - 900 - 15 tech cards / 3 Mid-Tech
- Limited-Edition Advanced Tech - 900 - 10 tech cards / 1 Advanced Tech
- Drive Train Special-Offer Box - 500 - 10 parts cards / 3 Drive trains
- Tire Special Offer - 500 - 10 parts cards / 3 Tires
- Exhaust Special-Offer Box - 500 - 10 parts cards / 3 Exhausts
- D-Class Parts Special Offer - 500 - 15 parts cards / 5 D-Class
- A-Class Parts Special Offer - 500 - 10 parts cards / 2 A-Class
- Special Offer-Racing Engine - 900 - 15 engine cards / 2 Racing Engines
- Special Offer: Porsche Engine - 900 - 15 engine cards / 2 High-Grade or Exceptional Engines
- Special Offer: Bike Box - 200 - 5 Bike cards / 1 Bike Engine
- St. Patrick's Box - Costs 950 and grants 33 cards, at least 10 are Rare or Legendary, available on March 17-18 2015. This box was to commemorate St. Patrick's Day.
- Chinese New Year Box - Cost 2,185 and grants 78 random cards with at least 15 being Rare or Legendary. Also grants special Chinese New Year Decals to certain cars (e.g. Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR AMG). These Decals are still able to be purchased, but are very expensive. This box was to celebrate Chinese New Year 2015. In 2016, the box was again available on Feb 4 during the ad for this box was referring to the Year of the Monkey, although in the preview of the box it says Chinese New Year Box.
- Easter Box - Costs 1,900 and grants 60 cards, at least 15 are Rare or Legendary. This box was only available from April 3, 2015 to April 5 to celebrate Easter.
- The box also had worse value than 2 Champion Kit Boxes together like the Master Kit Box.
- Lunar New Year Box - Cost 2,185 and grants 78 random cards with at least 15 being Rare or Legendary. This box was available in March 2015.
- Summer Kit Box - Costs 1,100 and grants 60 cards, with at least 15 Rare or Legendary, and was available from Friday July the 3rd 2015 to July the 5th 2015. It reappeared for a two-day-period on Aug 8, as well as on Aug 22 2015.
- USA Patriot Box - Costs 1,100 and grants 60 cards, with at least 15 Rare or Legendary. The Patriot Box Kit was only available in the United States from Friday July 3 2015 to July 5 2015.
- Master Pro Kit Box - Costs 1,900 and grants 60 cards, with at least 15 Rare or Legendary. This has worse value than two Champion Kit Boxes, which together cost 1,900, and grant 60 cards, of which 20 will be rare or legendary. The Master Kit Box was available from September 16 to 18 2015, September 24 to 27 2015, and from April 16 to 20 2016.
- For February-March 2018 edition of the box, the official drop rates are 58.73% common, 36.15% rare, and 5.12% legendary.
- Halloween Kit Box - Costs 1,200 and grants 65 cards, with at least 12 rare or legendary cards on Windows; on iOS 60 cards with 15 rare/legendary, on Android 65 cards with 15 rare/legendary. Available from Oct 30 2015, to Nov 1 2015. It was reintroduced between October 28 to November 2 of 2016 and 2017.
- Black Friday Kit Box - Costs 2,100 and grants 100 cards, with at least 27 rare or legendary cards. Available from Nov 27 2015, to Nov 30 2015. With the price reduced to 2,000, it was reintroduced between November 25 to November 28 of 2016 and 2017.
- Christmas Box - Costs 6,500 and grants 60 rare or legendary cards (no common cards). Available on Dec 24, 2015.
- New Year Box - Costs 14,500 and grants 2 cards of EVERY Engine, Parts and Tech type, a total 76 cards. Available from Dec 30 2015, to Jan 3 2015. This is not only the most useful, but it's also the most expensive box ever sold, costing nearly 100$ worth of tokens.
- Car Lover Box - Costs 1,100 and grants 60 cards, at least 15 are Rare or Legendary. The Car Lover Box was available from February 13 2016 to February 16 2016 and in the same date range in 2017 and 2018.
- For 2018 edition of the box (offered February 13-16, 2018), the official drop rates are 58.73% common, 36.15% rare, and 5.12% legendary.
- Crescent Moon Kit - Costs 2,000 and grants 100 cards, at least 27 are Rare or Legendary. The Crescent Moon Kit was available from Thursday 9 June 2016 to Monday 13 June 2016. The box celebrates Ramadan in Muslim countries.
- Sport Kit Box - Costs 1,100 and grants 60 cards, at least 15 are Rare or Legendary. The Sport Kit box was available from July 6 2016 to July 19 2016 in conjunction with the 2016 Rio Olympics.
- 3rd-Anniversary Pro Kit Box - Costs 6,400 and grants 1 of EVERY engine, parts and tech type. A total of 39 cards! The box was available between August 20-23 2016.
- 4th-Anniversary Kit Box - Costs 6,400 and grants 70 Rare and Legendary Pro cards. 2 cards of each type! The box was available between August 26-28 2017
- Holiday Pro Box - Costs 6,500 and grants 60 cards, at least 15 are Legendary. Available on Dec 23, 2016 for four days, it replaces the Christmas Box.
- New Year Box (2017) - Costs 14,500 and grants 2 cards of EVERY engine, Parts and Tech Type, a total of 82 cards. Available from Dec 30 2016 for four days.
- Bike Box - Costs 200 and grants 5 cards, at least 1 is a bike engine. As of 2018 Spring Update, it now costs 525 and increased to 12 cards.
Boxes To Earn
Every Event offers Pro Kit Boxes as a reward. The following boxes can be won: (in order of the pending box list)
- Engine Box : Grants X Engine Cards
- Tech Box : Grants X Tech Cards
- Random Box : Grants X random Cards
- Suspension Box : Grants X Car Parts: Suspension Cards
- Tire Box : Grants X Car Parts: Tire Cards
- Exhaust Box : Grants X Car Parts: Exhaust Cards
- Drivetrain Box : Grants X Car Parts: Drivetrain Cards
- Mid-Tech Box : Grants X Mid-Tech Cards
- Advanced Tech Box : Grants X Advanced Tech Cards
- Parts - B Box : Grants only Car Parts: B-class Cards
- Parts - A Box : Grants only Car Parts: A-class Cards
- Parts - S Box : Grants only Car Parts: S-class Cards
- i5 Engine Box : Grants 1 i5 Engine card
- V8 Engine Box : Grants X V8 Engine Cards
- V10 Engine Box : Grants X V10 Engine Cards
- V12 Engine Box : Grants X V12 Engine cards
- F12 Engine Box : Grants X F12 Engine Cards
- W16 Engine Box : Grants X W16 Engine Cards
- Rotary Engine Box : Grants X Rotary Engine Cards
- Racing TLE Box : Grants 6 random cards. At least 1 will be a Racing Engine.
Introduced in the Research & Development Update and are only obtainable in Research & Development events.
- R&D Basic Kit Box - Grants 3-5 cards for a given car. Even though the description says a specific car, the box contains Class part cards for the R&D car, Tech and Engine cards that can be used for other cars than the car in the description.
- R&D Advanced Kit Box - Grants 6-10 cards, otherwise the same as the Basic Kit Box.
- R&D Professional Kit Box - Grants 10-18 cards, otherwise the same as the Basic Kit Box with the exception of an optionally added guarantee that at least a few engine cards may appear. Can occasionally be bought for 450-2,400.
|Model||Basic Kit Box||Advanced Kit Box||Professional Kit Box|
|ED Design Torq||3||6||10|
|Alfa Romeo 4C||3||6||10|
|BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage||3||6||12|
|Mosler Super GT||4||8||15|
|Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Touring Car 2014||3||6||12|
|W Motors Fenyr Supersport||5||9||15|
|GT by CITROEN||4||8||15|
|Renault Alpine Celebration||4||9||12|
|Lotus Evora Sport 410||4||10||15|
|Porsche 911 GT3 RS||3||6||10|
|KTM 1290 Super Duke R||3||6 ※||N/A|
|Ducati SuperSport S||4||8 ※※||N/A|
|Peugeot RCZ R||3||7 ※※※||N/A|
|McLaren 650S GT3||3||6||10|
|Pagani Huayra BC||4||9||18|
|BMW S 1000 RR||3||4||8|
|Audi R8 e-tron Special Edition||3||6||11|
|Yamaha YZF-R6||3||4||8 ※※※※|
|Apollo Intensa Emozione||5||9||18|
|Rimac Concept S||4||8||14|
|Mazda RX-8 Special Edition||5||10||17|
|Zenvo TS1 GT 10th Anniversary Edition||5||9||17|
|Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 RR my2017|
- ※ Purchasable for 325 during a 1 hour offer
- ※※ Purchasable for 850 during a 90 minute offer
- ※※※ Purchasable for 375 during a 90 minute offer
- ※※※※ Purchasable for 375 during a 90 minute offer
- EDD Rookie Box - Grants 3-6 cards for the Enduro car.
- EDD Advanced Box - Grants 5-9 cards for the Enduro car. Some EDD events have a version of this box with at least 1 engine card guaranteed, but not all.
- EDD Professional Box - Grants 8-24 cards for the Enduro car. At least 1-2 engine cards guaranteed.
- Welcome Box - Grants 4 Class C Pro Kit cards
- Lucky VIP Box 1 - Grants 2 random cards
- Lucky VIP Box 2 - Grants 3 random cards
- Lucky VIP Box 3 - Grants 5 random cards
- Lucky VIP Box 4 - Grants ? random cards
- Awesome VIP Box - Grants 60 random cards. At least 15 will be Rare or Legendary
- Unique VIP Box - Grants 100 random cards. At least 26 will be Rare or Legendary
- Exceptional VIP Box - Grants 60 random cards. At least 15 will be Rare or Legendary.
- NOTE: The description for the box incorrectly claims it gives out 2 of every card
- Exclusive VIP Box - Grants 78 cards, 2 of every engine, parts & tech card.
- Multiplayer Pro Box - Grants 15 cards. At least 5 will be rare or legendary
- Multiplayer Ace Box - Grants 60 cards. At least 15 will be rare or legendary
- Amateur League Kit Box - Grants 5 cards. At least 1 will be rare or legendary
- Challenger League Kit Box - Grants 10 cards. At least 2 will be rare or legendary
- Pro League Kit Box - Grants 15 cards. At least 5 will be rare or legendary
- Champion League Kit Box - Grants 30 cards. At least 10 will be rare or legendary
- Elite League Kit Box - Grants 60 cards. At least 15 will be rare or legendary
Introduced in the Championship Update and can only be obtained or bought from Championships. Throughout the event, 'One-Time Offer!' for a Championship Box will show up. Despite the description, the box is infinitely purchasable.
- Pro Box - Grants 3 cards for the Championship car! High chance to get an engine card for the Championship car! Costs 65-250 and can be bought infinitely many times, despite the box saying "One-time offer".
- Championship Rookie Box - Grants 6 cards for the Championship car.
- The McLaren MP4-31's rookie box gives 10 cards.
- Championship Master Box - Grants 10 cards for the Championship car.
- The McLaren MP4-31's master box gives 15 cards.
- Championship Pro Box - Grants 20 cards for the Championship car.
- In the Arash AF10's R&D event, Test 056 erroneously gave out a McLaren Mercedes MP4-25 Championship Pro Box instead of the usual R&D Professional Kit Box. This has been corrected as of Car Blueprints Update.
- For the McLaren MP4/8, Master Boxes will only give 18 cards.
- Championship Mini Box - Grants 3 cards and only available for the 2018 McLaren X2. Costs 275.
- Porsche Rookie Box - Grants 5 cards for the Championship car.
- Porsche Advanced Box - Grants 6 cards for the Championship car.
- Porsche Professional Box - Grants 10 cards for the Championship car.
- Porsche Driver's Pack - 1 Special Offer: Porsche Engine box. The pack also gives 30,000 and 300
- Porsche Mega Driver's Pack - 3 Special Offer: Porsche Engine box, 60,000 and 900.
- Kawasaki Z800 Professional Box - Grants 5 cards for the Kawasaki Z800. Costs 250
- Honda Civic Type R Professional Box - Grants 10 cards for the Honda Civic. Costs 500
- Hot Wheels Rip Rod™ - Grants 8 cards for the Hot Wheels Rip Rod™. Costs 350
- Hot Wheels Bone Shaker™ - Grants 10 cards for the Hot Wheels Bone Shaker™. Costs 500
- Hot Wheels Twin Mill™ - Grants 9 cards for the Hot Wheels Twin Mill™. Costs 850
- Ariel Atom V8 - Grants 12 cards for the Ariel Atom V8. Costs 475
- Vanda Electrics Dendrobium - Grants 13 cards for the Vanda Electrics Dendrobium. Costs 2,100.
- Buick Riviera - Grants 12 cards for the Buick Riviera. Costs 525
- Apolllo N - Grants 16 cards for the Apollo N. Costs 950
- Vencer Sarthe - Grants 12 cards for the Vencer Sarthe. Costs 750
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R - Grants 12 cards for the Kawasaki Ninja H2R. Costs 1,650
- Sbarro GT1 - Grants 9 cards for the Sbarro GT1. Costs 500
- Rezvani Beast Alpha - Grants 10 cards for the Rezvani Beast Alpha. Costs 850
- Introduced in the Fall Out Boy Update, these require Hype Points to be purchased instead.
- Basic Box: Costs 200 Hype Points, 1,500 is guaranteed
- Pro Box: Costs 500 Hype Points, 4,500 and 2 are guaranteed
- Elite Box: Costs 1,000 Hype Points, 10,500, 5 and 1 blueprint are guaranteed
- The Pro and Elite boxes are only available for purchase after a certain amount of time during the event has passed.
- Compact Shuffle Box: Grants 4 Common cards. Obtainable from completing Daily Tasks.
- Super Shuffle BP Box: Grants 8 Blueprints cards, including 2 Rare and 1 Legendary. Costs 1,900 during a 5 day offer.
- Compact Split Box: Grants 4 Common cards. Obtainable from completing Daily Tasks.
- Enhanced Split Box: Grants 11 Pro Kit cards, including 3 Rare and 1 Legendary. Costs 525 during a 5 day offer.
- Master Split Box: Grants 16 cards, including 4 Rare and 2 Legendary. Costs 2,200 during a 2 day offer.
Introduced in the Championship Update and can be obtained by watching a video ad. The Free Box grants two random cards, which can be of any rarity.
As of Lunar New Year 2017 Update, it is possible to win a Free Box that only has one card in it instead of two from the Lamborghini Asterion video offer, with one-card box colored green instead of red; the two-card box is also obtainable from there.
- Main article: Blueprints
Introduced in the Car Blueprints Update and can be obtained through either Time-Limited Events, R&D, EDD, or purchased with tokens. While Blueprints are unusable for Pro Kit Upgrades, they still count as Pro Kit Cards due to taking up storage and having a Rarity rating.
- Racer Construction Box - Grants 5 random Blueprint cards for 1,100.
- Expert Construction Box - Grants 10 random Blueprint cards for 2,225.
- The official drop rates are 74.17% common, 18.45% rare, and 7.38% legendary.
- Special Offer Box - Grants 10 cards. 1 will be a Blueprint card for 1,850 (Legendary), 1,125 (Rare) or 950 (Common). * This is a random card box with only 1 card being a Blueprint for the specific car.
- It is recommended to buy the BPs from Exclusive Deals to save 150 to 575. It is also highly preferable to buy them with Credits instead.
- Beginner Blueprint Box/Advanced Blueprint Box: Grants one random Blueprint card. Only available through the Daily Heat Events or Daily Tasks (as of Fall Out Boy Update), this box is arguably the easiest way to obtain Blueprints.
- Special Offer: D-S Class BP - A total of 5 types of boxes, each box grants 5 random Blueprints for a specific class depending on which box was purchased.
Introduced in the Motorcycles Update, all Pro Kit cards now give Fusion Points. 3 Fusion Boxes can be obtained, depending on how many points the player has.
- Starter Box: 5,000 points - Grants 2 random cards
- Extra Box: 12,500 points - Grants 4 random cards, 1 Rare
- Ultra Box: 22,000 points - Grants 4 random cards, 3 Rare / Legendary
The amount of Fusion points given is based on the card's rarity:
- Common part and tech cards: 650 points
- Common Blueprint cards: 3,000 points
- Rare parts and tech cards: 1,500 points
- Common & Rare engine cards: 2,000 points
- Rare Blueprint cards: 9,000 points
- Legendary engine and tech cards: 3,000 points
- Legendary Blueprints: 18,000 points
- When the R&D event for the Lamborghini Egoista was first released, if the player had any remaining Huracán boxes, it would be merged with the R&D boxes for the Lamborghini Egoista. This has since been fixed as of the Peugeot SR1 's R&D event.
- The ED Design Torq R&D initially featured recolored boxes in yellow with red in conjunction with the 2016 Lunar New Year. This redesign was removed in the Enduro Update.
- With the Elite Cars Update, players are given a limited duration offer to purchase a R&D Professional kit box during an R&D event for 1,800~2,400. This is the first time an event-exclusive box can be purchased instead of being awarded.
- Extra Boxes can sometimes grant more than 1 Rare-rarity card.
- Super Racer Kit Boxes always grant at least one Blueprint card.