Pro Boxes are collections of Pro Kit Cards used since Asphalt 8: Airborne. They can be divided in two main categories, Boxes that have to be earned, and purchasable boxes, which are usually called Pro Kit Box (this convention is however not very strictly kept). Pro Kit Boxes were created as a way for players to receive Pro Kits without having to compete in time-limited Events. Pro Boxes were added in the Winter Update, along with the debut of Pro Kits. Pro Boxes can be won in Car Mastery as well.
it is generally recommended that standard purchasable Boxes only be purchased once a day, in order to prevent players from buying too many cards in a small amount of time and thus wasting huge Credits or Tokens in the process to get unwanted cards. Once a box is purchased, a clock will appear, counting down until the next Pro Kit Box will be available.
Boxes For Sale EditHere is a list of all the Pro Kit Box ever sold or to be won.
Spot 1A Edit
- Racer Kit Box - Costs 9,000, the cheapest of the four, and the only one that requires credits to buy. Grants 4 random cards. It can only be bought once a day, earning the nickname "Daily Box". Despite the Racer and Expert Kit Boxes not mentioning Rare or Legendary cards, it is still possible to obtain Rare or Legendary cards from these boxes. It has since been replaced by the Super Racer Kit Box.
- Super Racer Kit Box - Costs 18,000, introduced with the Summer's Over Update, it replaces the Racer Kit Box. It grants 8 random cards and is available every 8 hours.
Spot 1B Edit
Spot 2A EditThis spot is usually occupied by the Specialist Kit Box, however it gets often replaced by a time-limited offer box.
- Specialist Kit Box - Costs 525 and grants 15 random cards, at least 5 of which will be either rare of legendary.
- Time-limited Boxes - Cost Tokens and grant engine / tech / parts cards, with a guarantueed minimum of a certain card type. Starting on Nov 3 2015, the ads for new boxes were not customized for the box anymore, but just a uni red / blue / green box with a background in the same color. On Dec 3 2015, new generic ads were released, now featuring a box with a question mark and a grey background.
- Limited-Edition V6 Engine - 750 - 10 engine cards / 2 V6 cards
- Limited-Edition V8 Kit - 750 - 15 engine cards / 2 V8 cards
- Limited-Edition V10 Engine - 900 - 10 engine cards / 1 V10 card
- Limited-Edition V12 Engine - 750 - 10 engine cards / 1 V12 card
- Exclusive-Offer V12 Engine - 300 - 1 V12 card
- Engine Special-Offer Box - 525 - 15 cards / 3 Engines
- V8 Forced-Induction TLD Kit - 750 - 10 engine cards / 1 V8 Forced-Induction card
- Limited-Offer Special Engine - 750 - 15 engine cards / 1 Rotary, W16, F12 or i6 Engine
- Limited-Offer Special Engine - 750 - 15 engine cards / 1 Rotary, F12 or i6 Engine
- Limited-Offer Special Engine - 750 - 15 engine cards / 1 W16 or V16 Engine
- Electric Engine-Charged Box - 750 - 15 engine cards / 2 Electric or Hybrid Engine
- Limited-Edition Mid-Tech - 900 - 15 tech cards / 3 Mid-Tech
- Limited-Edition Advanced Tech - 900 - 10 tech cards / 1 Advanced Tech
- Drive Train Special-Offer Box - 500 - 10 parts cards / 3 Drive trains
- Tire Special Offer - 500 - 10 parts cards / 3 Tires
- Exhaust Special-Offer Box - 500 - 10 parts cards / 3 Exhausts
- D-Class Parts Special Offer - 500 - 15 parts cards / 5 D-Class
- A-Class Parts Special Offer - 500 - 10 parts cards / 2 A-Class
- Special Offer-Racing Engine - 900 - 15 engine cards / 2 Racing Engines
Spot 2B Edit
The fourth spot is usually for the Champion Kit Box, however it gets sometimes replaced by a temporary box:
- Champion Kit Box - Grants 30 cards, at least 10 of which will either be Rare or Legendary. This is the most expensive of the regular boxes, and the best deal among the four standard boxes. Cars that award this box in Car Mastery are the Ferrari LaFerrari, BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage, Aston Martin One-77, Icona Vulcano V12 Hybrid, and Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG Special Edition.
- St. Patrick's Box - Costs 950 and grants 33 cards, at least 10 are Rare or Legendary, available on March 17-18 2015. This box was to commemorate St. Patrick's Day.
- Chinese New Year Box - Cost 2,185 and grants 78 random cards with at least 15 being Rare or Legendary. Also grants special Chinese New Year Decals to certain cars (e.g. Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR AMG). These Decals are still able to be purchased, but are very expensive. This box was to celebrate Chinese New Year 2015. In 2016, the box was again available on Feb 4 during the ad for this box was referring to the Year of the Monkey, although in the preview of the box it says Chinese New Year Box.
- Easter Box - Costs 1,900 and grants 60 cards, at least 15 are Rare or Legendary. This box was only available from April 3, 2015 to April 5 to celebrate Easter.
- Lunar New Year Box - Cost 2,185 and grants 78 random cards with at least 15 being Rare or Legendary. This box was available in March 2015.
- Summer Kit Box - Costs 1,100 and grants 60 cards, with at least 15 Rare or Legendary, and was available from Friday July the 3rd 2015 to July the 5th 2015. It reappeared for a two-day-period on Aug 8, as well as on Aug 22 2015.
- USA Patriot Box - Costs 1,100 and grants 60 cards, with at least 15 Rare or Legendary. The Patriot Box Kit was only available in the United States from Friday July 3 2015 to July 5 2015.
- Master Pro Kit Box - Costs 1,900 and grants 60 cards, with at least 15 Rare or Legendary. This has worse value than two Champion Kit Boxes, which together cost 1,900, and grant 60 cards, of which 20 will be rare or legendary. The Master Kit Box was available from September 16 to 18 2015, September 24 to 27 2015, and from April 16 to 20 2016.
- Halloween Kit Box - Costs 1,200 and grants 65 cards, with at least 12 rare or legendary cards on Windows; on iOS 60 cards with 15 rare/legendary, on Android 65 cards with 15 rare/legendary. Available from Oct 30 2015, to Nov 1 2015. Reintroduced between October 28 to November 2, 2016.
- Black Friday Kit Box - Costs 2,100 and grants 100 cards, with at least 27 rare or legendary cards. Available from Nov 27 2015, to Nov 30 2015. Reintroduced between Nov 25 2016 to Nov 28 2016 and reduced to 2,000.
- Christmas Box - Costs 6,500 and grants 60 rare or legendary cards (no common cards). Available on Dec 24, 2015.
- New Year Box - Costs 14,500 and grants 2 cards of EVERY Engine, Parts and Tech type, a total 76 cards. Available from Dec 30 2015, to Jan 3 2015. This is not only the most useful, but it's also the most expensive box ever sold, costing nearly 100$ worth of tokens.
- Car Lover Box - Costs 1,100 and grants 60 cards, at least 15 are Rare or Legendary. The Car Lover Box was available from February 13 2016 to February 16 2016.
- Crescent Moon Kit - costs 2,000 and grants 100 cards, at least 27 are Rare or Legendary. The Crescent Moon Kit was available from Thursday 9 June 2016 to Monday 13 June 2016. The box celebrates Ramadan in Muslim countries.
- Sport Kit Box - costs 1,100 and grants 60 cards, at least 15 are Rare or Legendary. The Sport Kit box was available from July 6 2016 to July 19 2016 in conjunction with the 2016 Rio Olympics.
- 3rd-Anniversary Pro Kit Box - costs 6,400 and grants 1 of EVERY engine, parts and tech type. A total of 39 cards! The box was available from 2016 August 20 to August 23.
- Holiday Pro Box - Costs 6,500 and grants 60 cards, at least 15 are Legendary. Available on Dec 23, 2016 for four days, it replaces the Christmas Box.
- New Year Box (2017) - Costs 14,500 and grants 2 cards of EVERY engine, Parts and Tech Type, a total of 82 cards. Available from Dec 30 2016 for four days.
Boxes To Earn Edit
Virtually every Event offers Pro Kit Boxes as reward. So far, the following boxes could be won: (in order of the pending box list)
- Engine Box : Grants X Engine Cards
- Tech Box : Grants X Tech Cards
- Random Box : Grants X random Cards
- Suspension Box : Grants X Car Parts: Suspension Cards
- Tire Box : Grants X Car Parts: Tire Cards
- Exhaust Box : Grants X Car Parts: Exhaust Cards
- Drivetrain Box : Grants X Car Parts: Drivetrain Cards
- Mid-Tech Box : Grants X Mid-Tech Cards
- Advanced Tech Box : Grants X Advanced Tech Cards
- Parts - B Box : Grants only Car Parts: B-class Cards
- Parts - A Box : Grants only Car Parts: A-class Cards
- Parts - S Box : Grants only Car Parts: S-class Cards
- i5 Engine Box : Grants 1 i5 Engine card
- V8 Engine Box : Grants X V8 Engine Cards
- V10 Engine Box : Grants X V10 Engine Cards
- V12 Engine Box : Grants X V12 Engine cards
- F12 Engine Box : Grants X F12 Engine Cards
- W16 Engine Box : Grants X W16 Engine Cards
- Rotary Engine Box : Grants X Rotary Engine Cards
- Racing TLE Box : Grants 6 random cards. At least 1 will be a Racing Engine.
- R&D Basic Kit Box - Gains 3-5 cards for a given car. Even though the description says a specific car, the box contains Class part cards for the R&D car, Tech and Engine cards that can be used for other cars than the car in the description.
- R&D Advanced Kit Box - Gains 6-10 cards, otherwise the same as the Basic Kit Box.
- R&D Professional Kit Box - Gains 10-18 cards, otherwise the same as the Basic Kit Box with the exception of an added guarantee that at least a few engine cards may appear. Can occasionally be bought for 450~2,400.
EDD EditIntroduced with the Enduro Update and can only be earned in Enduro Double Down.
- Enduro Double Down Rookie Box - Grants 3-6 cards for the Enduro car.
- Enduro Double Down Advanced Box - Grants 5-9 cards for the Enduro car. Some EDD events have a version of this box with at least 1 engine card guaranteed, but not all.
- Enduro Double Down Professional Box - Grants 8-24 cards for the Enduro car. At least 1-2 engine cards guaranteed.
- Lucky VIP Box 1 - Grants 2 random cards
- Lucky VIP Box 2 - Grants 3 random cards
- Lucky VIP Box 3 - Grants 5 random cards
- Lucky VIP Box 4 - Grants ? random cards
- Awesome VIP Box - Grants 60 random cards. At least 15 will be Rare or Legendary
- Unique VIP Box - Grants 100 random cards. At least 26 will be Rare or Legendary
- Exceptional VIP Box - Grants 60 random cards. At least 15 will be Rare or Legendary.
- NOTE: The description for the box incorrectly claims it gives out 2 of every card)
- Exclusive VIP Box - Grants 78 cards, 2 of every engine, parts & tech card.
Multiplayer League Edit
- Multiplayer Pro Box - Grants 15 cards. At least 5 will be rare or legendary
- Multiplayer Ace Box - Grants 60 cards. At least 15 will be rare or legendary
- Amateur League Kit Box - Grants 5 cards. At least 1 will be rare or legendary
- Challenger League Kit Box - Grants 10 cards. At least 2 will be rare or legendary
- Pro League Kit Box - Grants 15 cards. At least 5 will be rare or legendary
- Champion League Kit Box - Grants 30 cards. At least 10 will be rare or legendary
- Elite League Kit Box - Grants 60 cards. At least 15 will be rare or legendary
- Pro Box - Grants 3 cards for the Championship car! High chance to get an engine card for the Championship car! Costs 65~250 and can be bought infinitely many times, despite the box saying "One-time offer".
- Championship Rookie Box - Grants 6 cards for the Championship car.
- The McLaren MP4-31's rookie box gives 10 cards.
- Championship Master Box - Grants 10 cards for the Championship car.
- The McLaren MP4-31's master box gives 15 cards.
- Championship Pro Box - Grants 20 cards for the Championship car. Purchasable for 1,200~2,400 during a limited offer. Always obtainable at the beginning of a Championship as a reward for banking two Trophies.
- In the Arash AF10's R&D event, Test 056 erroneously gave out a McLaren Mercedes MP4-25 Championship Pro Box instead of the usual R&D Professional Kit Box.
- For the McLaren MP4/8, Master Boxes will only give 18 cards.
Free Box Edit
Introduced in the Championship Update and can be obtained by watching a video ad. The Free Box grants two random cards, which can be of any rarity.
As of Lunar New Year 2017 Update, it is possible to win a Free Box that only has one card in it instead of two from the Asterion video offer; the two-card box is also winnable from there.
- Main article: Blueprints
Introduced in the Car Blueprints Update and can be obtained through either Time-Limited Events, R&D, EDD, or purchases with tokens. While Blueprints are unusable for Pro Kit Upgrades, they still count as Pro Kit Cards due to taking up storage and having a Rarity rating.
- When the R&D event for the Lamborghini Egoista was first released, if the player had any remaining Huracán boxes, it would be merged with the R&D boxes for the Lamborghini Egoista. This has since been fixed as of the Peugeot SR1 's R&D event.
- The ED Design Torq R&D initially featured recolored boxes in yellow with red in conjunction with the 2016 Lunar New Year. This redesign was removed in the Enduro Update.
- With the Elite Cars Update, players are given a limited duration offer to purchase a R&D Professional kit box during an R&D event for 1,800~2,400. This is the first time an event-exclusive box can purchased instead of being awarded.