The Pro Kits system was introduced to Asphalt 8: Airborne during the Winter (December) 2014 Update. It gives players an alternate upgrading system for their cars, alongside the traditional Maxing system.
Pro Kit Card Mechanics Edit
Pro upgrades are used to increase the performance values of a vehicle, similarly to Max upgrades. However, Pro upgrades do not give as much performance as Max upgrades.
Pro upgrades combine two performance features of a vehicle, reusing the same "statistics" seen in the Upgrades Menu:
- Tires = (Raw) Top Speed + Handling
- Suspension = Nitro + Handling
- Drivetrain = (Raw) Top Speed + Acceleration
- Exhaust = Nitro + Acceleration
For motorcycles, these upgrades are named "Bike Tires, Fork Tubes, Transmission, and Bike Exhaust". Although motorcycles do require their own unique cards, the performance-increase mechanics mirror those of the cars.
Pro upgrades require credits, like Max upgrades. Unlike Max upgrade, Pro upgrades never require tokens. Also, Pro upgrades cannot be completed with Free Upgrades.
Unlike Max upgrades, Pro upgrades require special Pro kit cards alongside credits.
If there are not enough resources to perform a certain upgrade, two different messages can appear. One tells the player how to find more cards, while the other tells the player how to purchase more credits.
Card Types Edit
Card types can be organized into three different categories:
- "Parts cards" (aka "Class cards")
- "Technology cards" (aka "Tech cards")
- "Engine cards"
These cards are combined with each other and a sum of credits for each Pro upgrade.
Card Rarity Edit
Pro kit cards can possess one of the following types of rarity:
- Common - Denoted by light blue coloring
- Rare - Denoted by purple coloring
- Legendary - Denoted by gold coloring
Obtaining Cards Edit
Pro kit cards are obtained by opening Pro kit boxes. Pro kit boxes can be found in a variety of ways. They can be found through Time-Limited Event Rewards, Daily Bonus Rewards, Daily Challenge Rewards, Advertisements, Car Mastery Rewards, Special Event Rewards (R&D, EDD, Championship), Multiplayer League Rank Rewards, Multiplayer League Points Rewards, or through the Moto Blitz. Pro kit boxes can also be purchased. An internet connection is required to collect and open Pro kit boxes.
Chance of Obtaining Cards Edit
Unless the box has "confirmed contents" or has a special "rarity-filter" or "type-filter", generally, the cards found in Pro kit boxes are completely random. Rarity affects the chance of finding cards; Legendary is the least common type, while Common is the most common type.
Some cards, such as Blueprint cards and i5 Engine cards, have hidden increased rarities. Other cards with hidden increased rarities include:
- W16 Engines, V16 Engines, F12 Engines, F6 Engines, i6 Engines, Rotary Engines, Serial Racing Engines, Custom Racing Engines, High-Grade Engines, and Exceptional Engines. This is due to the Engines being used by very few vehicles. In the case of the i5 Engine, it's so rare because the only vehicle which uses it is the Donkervoort D8 GTO.
- Generally, Engine cards and Tech cards tend to be rarer than Parts cards. Blueprints also adhere to this rule.
- Certain cards are sometimes rarer during their debuts. For example, the Bentley EXP10 Speed 6's Blueprints could not be found during its Blueprint-conversion debut, only being made available after its coinciding Multiplayer Season had ended. This is possibly due to it being the reward car of that season.
- Motorcycle Parts cards also tend to be rarer than car parts. This is especially true for Class S motorcycle parts. This is because there is currently only one motorcycle for each class. Motorcycle Tech cards also seem to be rarer than car techs. The same cannot be said about motorcycle Engine cards, which seem to be as common as V6 and V8 Engine cards.
Card Storage (Card Inventory) Edit
Pro kit cards are stored in the Card Inventory (aka Inventory). The Inventory has a limited amount of space and can be expanded through the use of tokens. The cost of expansion increases as upgrade levels increase, despite the upgrade amounts being equal (20 spaces each).
The Inventory can also be expanded through Car Mastery Rewards and by collecting Stars in Career Mode.
If the Inventory is full, cards cannot be purchased from the Exclusive Deals Menu, although, otherwise, Pro kit boxes can be obtained. Pro kit boxes that cannot be opened are stored in the Inventory in box-form. They can be opened individually or all at once. If there is not enough space in the Inventory, a prompt appears that tells the player to open fewer boxes or to buy more Inventory space.
Card Merging (Fusion System) Edit
Unwanted cards can be merged together to form new boxes. Generally, more cards go in than go out, allowing the player to have an overall loss of cards, despite the returning supply of cards.
Cards are fused together with a "Fusion Points Collector". The Collector becomes full after being filled with 22000 Fusion Points-worth of cards. Different cards reward different amounts of points:
- 650 points - Class D Parts cards, Class C Parts cards, Class B Parts cards, and Common-Rarity Tech cards.
- 1500 points - Class A Parts cards, Class S Parts cards, and Rare-Rarity Tech cards.
- 2000 points - i4 Engines, V6 Engines, V8 Engines, Hybrid Engines, Electric Engines, Serial Racing Engines, High-Grade Engines, Four-Stroke Engines, and V-Twin Engines.
- 3000 points - i5 Engines, Forced-Induction V8 Engines, F6 Engines, V10 Engines, V12 Engines, F12 Engines, W16 Engines, Rotary Engines, i6 Engines, V16 Engines, Custom Racing Engines, Exceptional Engines, Common-Rarity Blueprints, and Legendary-Rarity Tech cards.
- 9000 points - Rare-Rarity Blueprints.
- 18000 points - Legendary-Rarity Blueprints.
There are three tiers of Fusion Boxes:
- Starter Box - Obtained at 5000 Fusion points. Card Efficiency = 2500 Fusion Points per card. Rewards 2 cards. Special = None.
- Extra Box - Obtained at 12500 Fusion points. Card Efficiency = 3125 Fusion Points per card. Rewards 4 cards. Special = One Rare card is guaranteed.
- Ultra Box - Obtained at 22000 Fusion points. Card Efficiency = 5500 Fusion Points per card. Rewards 4 cards. Special = Three Rare or Legendary cards are guaranteed.
Note: If the cards do not add up to exactly 22000 Fusion Points, the extra Fusion Points are left over for the next batch. Players cannot merge any more than 22000 Fusion Points-worth of cards at a time. Players must deplete the Fusion Points Collector by opening up boxes, before being able to merge more cards.
Tip: To fuse all cards of the same type, press the icon for the card and hold the mouse button. This will select all cards. Alternatively, you can select a more precise amount by using "+" and "-" icons provided on-screen.
Selling Cards (Scrapped Feature) Edit
With the introduction of the Fusion System, cards can no longer be sold for credits. Players are forced to use the Fusion system to free up space, through tedious deletion of cards and forced opening of boxes. Fusion Boxes can be stored in the Inventory unopened if the player opens up enough Pro kit boxes to fill up the inventory, after merging cards to fill up the Fusion Points Collector, before opening up a Fusion Box.
Note: Fusion Points awarded are roughly equivalent to previous credit amounts rewarded.
Pro Upgrade Mechanics Edit
Tiers (Levels) Edit
Pro upgrades are tiered, similarly to Max upgrades. There are generally five tiers of upgrades, however, four vehicles in the game have 10 tiers of upgrades. They are all Formula One cars, and this peculiarity may be due to their debuts as Championship cars.
Higher-tiered upgrades generally require more resources, but also provide more performance. Notably, they also provide larger amounts of rank points; this is a concern for players wishing to "Multiplayer Tune" a vehicle.
Note: Many early cars do not have five tiers of upgrades. Instead, they can have anywhere between 1-5 tiers of upgrades. It is currently not known what the Performance Boosts vs Rank Boosts (see below) are for cars which have more or less than 5 tiers. It is estimated that cars with 2 tiers have a 43% to 57% weighting ratio for their tier 1 and tier 2 upgrades.
Performance Boosts vs Rank Boosts Edit
Pro upgrades give different performance boosts based on their tier. The weighting of tiers 1 to 5 tends to be approximately 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, and 30%. These percentages are based on the entire rank increase of a certain Pro upgrade type. For example, if an acceleration upgrade of a non-F1 vehicle adds a total of 50 ranks, then it can be broken down approximately like so:
1a (5%) = 2.5 ranks
1b (5%) = 2.5 ranks
2a (7.5%) = 3.75 ranks
2b (7.5%) = 3.75 ranks
3a (10%) = 5 ranks
3b (10%) = 5 ranks
4a (12.5%) = 6.25 ranks
4b (12.5%) = 6.25 ranks
5a (15%) = 7.5 ranks
5b (15%) = 7.5 ranks
It is important to note that these upgrades are all shared with other upgrades. For this reason, it is necessary to find the rank increase of the joint upgrade as well (for example, raw top speed) in order to figure out the total rank increase of any particular upgrade, such as an exhaust upgrade.
Generally, higher-level upgrades require more cards and more credits, due to adding more performance. Of course, this isn't always the case; sometimes, higher-level upgrades can be cheaper credits-wise, as seen with the Nissan Juke Nismo. Also, higher-level upgrades can use the same amount of cards as lower-level upgrades.
Card Usage Edit
Most upgrades require a combination of Parts cards and Tech cards. Often, higher-tier upgrades require Engine cards in addition to this. However, some vehicles require Engine cards alongside Parts and Tech cards for all tiers, such as most Class S vehicles. Also, some vehicles require nothing but Engine cards, such as the Bugatti 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse.
Generally, higher-tier upgrades require more cards and rarer cards. For example, many vehicles have Mid-Techs in their Tier-5 upgrades, but not their Tier-1 to Tier-4 Upgrades. Instead of Mid-Techs, these lower-Tier upgrades require Initial and Early-Techs. Early-Techs are only ever used with nitro-based Pro upgrades, while Initial-Techs are only ever used with raw top speed-based Pro upgrades.
Some vehicles don't use Tech cards for their earlier Pro upgrades.
An example of a Pro upgrade: Edit
- Vehicle name - Koenigsegg One:1
- Vehicle type - Car
- Class - S
- Upgrade Type - Suspension Pro kit upgrade
- Level - 2
- Credits - 34,272
- Class cards - 4 Class S Suspension cards
- Tech cards - 3 Mid-Tech cards
- Engine cards - 1 Forced-Induction V8 card
Pro Kits Card Types and Rarity Edit
Total Amounts of Different Pro Kit cards by category Edit
This table does not account for Blueprints or motorcycle parts.
|Cat. #||Card Type||Subcategory||Amount of Cards||% of All Cards||Common||Rare||Legendary|
|1||Parts cards||20||55.6 %||12||8||0|
|2||Technology cards||4||11.1 %||2||1||1|
|3||Engine cards||12||33.3 %||3||2||7|
The probability of receiving a card (out of 100 random cards, a rough estimation based on playing the game (not including Specialist Kit Box or Champion Kit Box)):
- Common: ~70 % (60-80 %)
- Rare: ~20 % (15-25 %)
- Legendary: ~10 % (5-15 %)
There are some reports on the Gameloft Forum that the spread inside a category or between the different types of cards isn't even - though some of the cases listed in the thread might simply be due to tough luck or too small sample size.[odds 1] On other forums, similar reports can be found:
"I've got 3 rotary engine for my Furai since winter update, and I've been through close to 1000 cards by now, so 0.3% chance"
- If the spread was even, the odds of receiving one particular Common card is 7/170 ≈ 4.12 %.
- If the spread was even, the odds of receiving one particular Rare card is 2/110 ≈ 1.82 %.
- If the spread was even, the odds of receiving one particular Legendary card is 1/80 = 1.25 %.
- ↑ The probability of receiving a Mid-Tech card is interesting, though, because those cards are needed so often: Over 2/3 of the vehicles need it during the PRO process and prior to Decals Update it occupied 616 (~14.2 %) of the total 4340 applicable Pro Kit card slots (see the table below under the header Pro Kit Formulas). If the applicable Pro Kit card slots' spread was even, it would occupy only 4340/36 ≈ 120 (~2.8 %) of the available slots. So the players' felt scarceness of the Mid-Tech card is built in the Pro Kits system, if the odds of receiving that card are not elevated by default. After the built-in Mid-Tech card bottleneck, Engine cards might turn out to be the next Pro Kit cards, that the players feel are not received according to a calculated even distribution.
- ↑ Total amount of cards = 36. In the calculations it is assumed that the Common cards (n=17) are received at the rate of 7/10, Rare cards (n=11) are received at the rate of 2/10 and Legendary cards (n=8) are received at the rate of 1/10. If the rarity system didn't exist ("unweighted" or neutral probability), the odds of receiving a certain card, be it Common, Rare or Legendary, would be 1/36 ≈ 2.78 %.
Parts Cards Edit
Up to 5 Pro Kit levels of Tires, Suspension, Drivetrain and Exhaust can be unlocked (the amount of levels available varies car by car). All Parts cards are tied to the Car class. and Up to 5 Pro Kit levels of Bike Tires, Fork Tubes, Transmission and Bike Exhaust can be unlocked (the amount of levels available varies bike by Motorcycle). All Parts cards are tied to the Motorcycle class.
- Pro Kit Suspension cards: Class D, C and B are Common cards. Class A and S are Rare cards.
- Pro Kit Drivetrain cards: Class D, C and B are Common cards. Class A and S are Rare cards.
- Pro Kit Exhaust cards: Class D, C and B are Common cards. Class A and S are Rare cards.
Bike Tires Edit
- Pro Kit Bike Tires cards: Class D, C, B, A and S are Common cards.
Fork Tubes Edit
- Pro Kit Fork Tubes cards: Class D, C, B, A and S are Common cards.
- Pro Kit Transmission cards: Class D, C, B, A and S are Common cards.
Bike Exhaust Edit
- Pro Kit Bike Exhaust cards: Class D, C, B, A and S are Common cards.
Technology Cards Edit
In addition to the standard cards required to perfom a Pro Kits upgrade, the following Technology cards might be required.
Engine Cards Edit
- Main article: Pro Kits/Engine Cards
Also Engine cards might be required to perfom a Pro Kits upgrade - usually at higher Pro Kits upgrade levels or with some high end cars. The Toyota Supra RZ (Mark IV), Ferrari Testarossa, Mazda Furai, Volkswagen W12, and Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse, however, are upgraded to PRO level entirely only with Engine cards and Credits.
Pro Kit Box Prices Edit
See the dedicated Pro Kit Boxes page for a complete listing of all the boxes ever sold.
Note that while the Racer Kit and Expert Kit Boxes do not say anything about Rare or Legendary cards, it is still possible to get Rare or Legendary cards from these two boxes.
According to Driver 4118 Gameloft's official streamer bought and opened a Lunar New Year Box in early March 2015, and he got one Legendary Forced Induction V8 card and one Rare Mid-Tech card, so even a bigger amount of Rare or Legendary cards in a box won't guarantee that a certain card of that type is received.
Pro Kits Formulas Edit
This document lists all the different Pro Kits Formulas. Use the filters in order to check the car that you are interested in. You can view this document on Google Spreadsheet too. This document is available temporarily. You will be able to review the Pro Kits Formulas on every car page soon.
The table below depicts the total amounts of different cards needed when upgrading a vehicle to PRO level and the total cost of all Pro Kit upgrades. Some grand totals:
- The total amount of applicable Pro Kit cards in the game is 4,340 (= Common cards + Rare cards + Legendary cards = Parts cards + Technology cards + Engine cards).
- Total cost of all Pro Kit upgrades of every vehicle in the game is 39,749,645.
This table is currently under construction.
|Vehicle Name||Engine Cards|| Tech-|
nology Cards (n)
|Early Tech||Initial Tech||Common Tech|| Mid-|
|Rare Tech|| Ad-|
|Pro Tech||Parts Cards (n)||Tires||Suspension||Drivetrain||Exhaust||Common||Rare|| Legen-|
|Rank Points Added|| Pro Kit Levels Avail-|
| Total Cost of all Pro Kit Upgrades|
|Dodge Dart GT||i4: 0||2||0||2||-||0||-||0||-||5||Tires - D: 2||Suspension - D: 1||Drivetrain - D: 1||Exhaust - D: 1||7||0||0||+24||1||1,200|
|Audi R8 e-tron||Electric: 0||0||0||0||-||0||-||0||-||4||Tires - D: 1||Suspension - D: 1||Drivetrain - D: 1||Exhaust - D: 1||4||0||0||+26||1||1,453|
|Tesla Model S||Electric: 0||0||0||0||-||0||-||0||-||8||Tires - D: 2||Suspension - D: 2||Drivetrain - D: 2||Exhaust - D: 2||8||0||0||+61||2||10,788|
|Cadillac ATS||V6: 0||0||0||0||-||0||-||0||-||8||Tires - D: 2||Suspension - D: 2||Drivetrain - D: 2||Exhaust - D: 2||8||0||0||+62||2||9,709|
|Suzuki GSX-R750||4-Stroke : 4||8||2||2||4||0||0||0||0||20||Bike Tires - D: 5||Fork Tubes - D: 5||Transmission - D: 5||Bike Exhaust - D: 5||32||0||0||+106|
|Cadillac XTS||V6: 0||4||2||2||-||0||-||0||-||12||Tires - D: 3||Suspension - D: 3||Drivetrain - D: 3||Exhaust - D: 3||16||0||0||+100||3||22,792|
|Ford F-150||V8: 0||4||2||2||-||0||-||0||-||12||Tires - D: 3||Suspension - D: 3||Drivetrain - D: 3||Exhaust - D: 3||16||0||0||+133||3||22,962|
|Scion FR-S||i4: 0||4||2||2||-||0||-||0||-||12||Tires - D: 3||Suspension - D: 3||Drivetrain - D: 3||Exhaust - D: 3||16||0||0||+96||3||23,166|
|Mini Cooper S Roadster||i4: 0||8||4||4||-||0||-||0||-||16||Tires - D: 4||Suspension - D: 4||Drivetrain - D: 4||Exhaust - D: 4||24||0||0||+136||4||35,985|
|Alfa Romeo MiTo GTA||i4: 0||8||4||4||-||0||-||0||-||20||Tires - D: 5||Suspension - D: 5||Drivetrain - D: 5||Exhaust - D: 5||28||0||0||+126||4||33,546|
|Renault CLIO R.S. 200 EDC||i4: 4||12||6||6||-||0||-||0||-||28||Tires - D: 7||Suspension - D: 7||Drivetrain - D: 7||Exhaust - D: 7||44||0||0||+151||5||91,152|
|Volkswagen Beetle Turbo||i4: 4||12||6||6||-||0||-||0||-||32||Tires - D: 8||Suspension - D: 8||Drivetrain - D: 8||Exhaust - D: 8||48||0||0||+253||5||204,175|
|Renault DeZir||Electric: 0||0||0||0||-||0||-||0||-||12||Tires - D: 3||Suspension - D: 3||Drivetrain - D: 3||Exhaust - D: 3||12||0||0||+109||2||44,833|
|Peugeot RCZ R||i4: 0||0||0||0||-||0||-||0||-||12||Tires - D:||Suspension - D:||Drivetrain - D:||Exhaust - D:||12||0||0|
|DS 3 Racing||i4: 4||12||6||6||-||0||-||0||-||32||Tires - D: 8||Suspension - D: 8||Drivetrain - D: 8||Exhaust - D: 8||48||0||0||+170||5||194,475|
|Audi S4||V6: 4||12||6||6||-||0||-||0||-||32||Tires - D: 8||Suspension - D: 8||Drivetrain - D: 8||Exhaust - D: 8||48||0||0||+159||5||83,423|
|Nissan 370Z||V6: 4||12||6||6||-||0||-||0||-||32||Tires - D: 8||Suspension - D: 8||Drivetrain - D: 8||Exhaust - D: 8||48||0||0||+156||5||85,459|
|Camaro Z/28||V6: 20||40||20||20||-||0||-||0||-||60||Tires - D: 15||Suspension - D: 15||Drivetrain - D: 15||Exhaust - D: 15||120||0||0||+268||5||920,950|
|2015 Ford Mustang||V8: 4||16||8||8||-||0||-||0||-||32||Tires - D: 8||Suspension - D: 8||Drivetrain - D: 8||Exhaust - D: 8||52||0||0||+151||5||185,649|
|Nissan Juke Nismo||i4: 4||16||8||8||-||0||-||0||-||36||Tires - D: 9||Suspension - D: 9||Drivetrain - D: 9||Exhaust - D: 9||56||0||0||+182||5||448,725|
|Ferrari 308 GTS||V8: 4||16||8||8||-||0||-||0||-||36||Tires - D: 9||Suspension - D: 9||Drivetrain - D: 9||Exhaust - D: 9||56||0||0||+151||5||472,303|
|Audi RS 3 Sportback||i5: 0||4||2||2||-||0||-||0||-||8||Tires - C: 2||Suspension - C: 2||Drivetrain - C: 2||Exhaust - C: 2||12||0||0||+49||2||20,925|
|Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Electric Drive||Electric: 0||4||2||2||-||0||-||0||-||8||Tires - C: 2||Suspension - C: 2||Drivetrain - C: 2||Exhaust - C: 2||12||0||0||+49||2||20,925|
|Audi TTS Coupé||V6: 0||8||4||4||-||0||-||0||-||12||Tires - C: 3||Suspension - C: 3||Drivetrain - C: 3||Exhaust - C: 3||20||0||0||+80||3||40,622|
|Chevrolet Camaro GS||V6: 0||8||4||4||-||0||-||0||-||12||Tires - C: 3||Suspension - C: 3||Drivetrain - C: 3||Exhaust - C: 3||20||0||0||+76||3||40,090|
|Ford Focus RS||i5: 0||12||6||6||-||0||-||0||-||20||Tires - C: 5||Suspension - C: 5||Drivetrain - C: 5||Exhaust - C: 5||32||0||0||+109||4||60,710|
|KTM 1290 Super Duke R||V-Twin : 4||12||4||4||4||0||0||0||0||20||Bike Tires - C: 5||Fork Tubes - C: 5||Transmission - C: 5||Bike Exhaust - C: 5||36||0||0||+66||5||87,575|
|Lamborghini Urus||V10: 0||12||6||6||-||0||-||0||-||20||Tires - C: 5||Suspension - C: 5||Drivetrain - C: 5||Exhaust - C: 5||32||0||0||+112||4||73,173|
|Infiniti FX50||V8: 4||16||6||6||-||4||-||0||-||32||Tires - C: 8||Suspension - C: 8||Drivetrain - C: 8||Exhaust - C: 8||48||4||0||+147||5||133,326|
|Lotus Exige S Roadster||i4: 4||16||6||6||-||4||-||0||-||32||Tires - C: 8||Suspension - C: 8||Drivetrain - C: 8||Exhaust - C: 8||48||4||0||+136||5||134,437|
|Audi RS 4 Avant||V6: 4||16||6||6||-||4||-||0||-||32||Tires - C: 8||Suspension - C: 8||Drivetrain - C: 8||Exhaust - C: 8||48||4||0||+130||5||136,080|
|Ferrari 612 Scaglietti||V12: 4||20||6||6||-||8||-||0||-||36||Tires - C: 9||Suspension - C: 9||Drivetrain - C: 9||Exhaust - C: 9||48||8||4||+72||5||219,598|
|Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione||V8: 4||20||8||8||-||4||-||0||-||32||Tires - C: 8||Suspension - C: 8||Drivetrain - C: 8||Exhaust - C: 8||52||4||0||+121||5||131,993|
|a NSX 2005||V6: 4||16||6||6||-||4||-||0||-||32||Tires - C: 8||Suspension - C: 8||Drivetrain - C: 8||Exhaust - C: 8||48||4||0||+166||5||471,757|
|SRT 2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8||V6: 4||20||8||8||-||4||-||0||-||32||Tires - C: 8||Suspension - C: 8||Drivetrain - C: 8||Exhaust - C: 8||52||4||0||+124||5||133,630|
|Jaguar F-Type R||Forced Induction V8: 4||24||8||8||-||8||-||0||-||36||Tires - C: 9||Suspension - C: 9||Drivetrain - C: 9||Exhaust - C: 9||52||8||4||+118||5||566,184|
|Felino cB7||V8: 8||24||8||8||-||8||-||0||-||36||Tires - C: 9||Suspension - C: 9||Drivetrain - C: 9||Exhaust - C: 9||60||8||0||+130||5||741,760|
|Citroën Survolt||Electric: 0||4||2||2||-||0||-||0||-||12||Tires - B: 3||Suspension - B: 3||Drivetrain - B: 3||Exhaust - B: 3||16||0||0||+68||3||56,325|
|Aston Martin DB9 Coupé||V12: 0||4||2||2||-||0||-||0||-||12||Tires - B: 3||Suspension - B: 3||Drivetrain - B: 3||Exhaust - B: 3||16||0||0||+57||3||70,020|
|Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary||V12: 0||8||4||4||-||0||-||0||-||12||Tires - B: 3||Suspension - B: 3||Drivetrain - B: 3||Exhaust - B: 3||20||0||0||+58||3||33,168|
|Maserati GranTurismo Sport||V8: 0||8||4||4||-||0||-||0||-||12||Tires - B: 3||Suspension - B: 3||Drivetrain - B: 3||Exhaust - B: 3||20||0||0||+57||3||36,140|
|Lotus Evora Enduro GT||V6: 4||16||4||4||-||8||-||0||-||20||Tires - B: 5||Suspension - B: 5||Drivetrain - B: 5||Exhaust - B: 5||32||8||0||+117||5||218,670|
|Bentley Continental GT V8||V8: 0||8||4||4||-||0||-||0||-||12||Tires - B: 3||Suspension - B: 3||Drivetrain - B: 3||Exhaust - B: 3||20||0||0||+52||3||38,775|
|Ducati Monster 1200 S||V-Twin : 4||16||4||4||0||4||4||0||0||20||Bike Tires - B: 5||Fork Tubes - B: 5||Transmission - B: 5||Bike Exhaust - B: 5||0||0||+|
|Ferrari Testarossa||F12: 36||0||0||0||-||0||-||0||-||0||Tires - B: 0||Suspension - B: 0||Drivetrain - B: 0||Exhaust - B: 0||0||0||36||+121||5||239,550|
|Aston Martin V12 Zagato||V12: 0||8||4||4||-||0||-||0||-||12||Tires - B: 3||Suspension - B: 3||Drivetrain - B: 3||Exhaust - B: 3||20||0||0||+56||3||49,048|
|Aston Martin V12 Vantage||V12: 0||12||4||4||-||4||-||0||-||16||Tires - B: 4||Suspension - B: 4||Drivetrain - B: 4||Exhaust - B: 4||24||4||0||+82||4||79,537|
|BMW M6||V10: 4||16||4||4||-||8||-||0||-||24||Tires - B: 6||Suspension - B: 6||Drivetrain - B: 6||Exhaust - B: 6||32||8||4||+96||5||179,260|
|Nissan GT-R (R35)||V6: 0||12||4||4||-||4||-||0||-||16||Tires - B: 4||Suspension - B: 4||Drivetrain - B: 4||Exhaust - B: 4||24||4||0||+80||4||100,512|
|Mazda Furai||Rotary Engine: 28||0||0||0||-||0||-||0||-||0||Tires - B: 0||Suspension - B: 0||Drivetrain - B: 0||Exhaust - B: 0||0||0||28||+147||5||883,980|
|Ferrari 458 Italia||V8: 4||16||4||4||-||8||-||0||-||24||Tires - B: 6||Suspension - B: 6||Drivetrain - B: 6||Exhaust - B: 6||36||8||0||+100||5||169,225|
|Mercedes-Benz Biome||Electric: 8||24||6||6||-||12||-||0||-||32||Tires - B: 8||Suspension - B: 8||Drivetrain - B: 8||Exhaust - B: 8||44||20||0||+104||5||955,040|
|Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 2013||V10: 4||16||4||4||-||8||-||0||-||24||Tires - B: 6||Suspension - B: 6||Drivetrain - B: 6||Exhaust - B: 6||32||8||4||+85||5||184,649|
|Ferrari F40||V8: 8||20||6||6||-||8||-||0||-||28||Tires - B: 7||Suspension - B: 7||Drivetrain - B: 7||Exhaust - B: 7||48||8||0||+90||5||905,044|
|Spada Codatronca TSS||V8: 4||16||4||4||-||8||-||0||-||24||Tires - B: 6||Suspension - B: 6||Drivetrain - B: 6||Exhaust - B: 6||36||8||0||+76||5||816,061|
|Ford Shelby GT500||Forced Induction V8: 4||16||4||4||-||8||-||0||-||24||Tires - B: 6||Suspension - B: 6||Drivetrain - B: 6||Exhaust - B: 6||32||8||4||+98||5||173,287|
|Maserati MC12||V12: 4||16||4||4||-||8||-||0||-||28||Tires - B: 7||Suspension - B: 7||Drivetrain - B: 7||Exhaust - B: 7||36||8||4||+90||5||866,431|
|Ferrari 599XX||V12: 4||16||4||4||-||8||-||0||-||28||Tires - B: 7||Suspension - B: 7||Drivetrain - B: 7||Exhaust - B: 7||36||8||4||+121||5||164,443|
|Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR AMG||V12: 4||16||4||4||-||8||-||0||-||28||Tires - B: 7||Suspension - B: 7||Drivetrain - B: 7||Exhaust - B: 7||36||8||4||+93||5||808,372|
|Rimac Concept One||Electric: 8||20||4||4||-||12||-||0||-||32||Tires - B: 8||Suspension - B: 8||Drivetrain - B: 8||Exhaust - B: 8||40||20||0||+92||5||947,838|
|Arrinera Hussarya||V8: 12||24||6||6||-||12||-||0||-||36||Tires - B: 9||Suspension - B: 9||Drivetrain - B: 9||Exhaust - B: 9||60||12||0||+102||5||983,720|
|Ferrari F50||V12: 8||28||6||6||-||16||-||0||-||44||Tires - B: 11||Suspension - B: 11||Drivetrain - B: 11||Exhaust - B: 11||56||16||8||+99||5||1,271,759|
|Ford 2006 GT||Forced Induction V8: 0||12||2||2||-||8||-||0||-||20||Tires - A: 5||Suspension - A: 5||Drivetrain - A: 5||Exhaust - A: 5||4||28||0||+91||5||803,433|
|Cadillac CTS-V Coupe Race Car||Forced Induction V8: 0||12||2||2||-||8||-||0||-||16||Tires - A: 4||Suspension - A: 4||Drivetrain - A: 4||Exhaust - A: 4||4||24||0||+80||4||115,081|
|Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series||V12: 0||12||2||2||-||8||0||-||16||Tires - A: 4||Suspension - A: 4||Drivetrain - A: 4||Exhaust - A: 4||4||24||0||+75||4||130,710|
|Ferrari F430||V8: 4||16||2||2||-||8||-||4||-||24||Tires - A: 6||Suspension - A: 6||Drivetrain - A: 6||Exhaust - A: 6||8||32||4||+99||5||306,584|
|Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR-X||V10: 0||12||2||2||-||8||-||0||-||16||Tires - A: 4||Suspension - A: 4||Drivetrain - A: 4||Exhaust - A: 4||4||24||0||+74||4||177,219|
|Marussia B2||V6: 0||16||2||2||-||12||-||0||-||20||Tires - A: 5||Suspension - A: 5||Drivetrain - A: 5||Exhaust - A: 5||4||32||0||+71||4||92,417|
|Ducati Supersport S||V-Twin : 4||16||2||2||0||8||0||0||4||24||Bike Tires - A: 6||Fork Tubes - A: 6||Transmission - A: 6||Bike Exhaust - A: 6||28||8||4||+||5||146,800|
|Chevrolet Corvette C7||V8: 0||12||2||2||-||8||-||0||-||20||Tires - A: 5||Suspension - A: 5||Drivetrain - A: 5||Exhaust - A: 5||4||28||0||+69||4||164,439|
|Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT Coupé Final Edition||V8: 8||16||2||2||-||8||-||4||-||24||Tires - A: 6||Suspension - A: 6||Drivetrain - A: 6||Exhaust - A: 6||12||32||4||+98||5||974,831|
|McLaren 12C Spider||Forced Induction V8: 0||16||2||2||-||12||-||0||-||20||Tires - A: 5||Suspension - A: 5||Drivetrain - A: 5||Exhaust - A: 5||4||32||0||+67||4||100,333|
|Pagani Zonda R||V12: 0||16||2||2||-||12||-||0||-||20||Tires - A: 5||Suspension - A: 5||Drivetrain - A: 5||Exhaust - A: 5||4||32||0||+68||4||111,588|
|Ferrari F12berlinetta||V12: 0||16||2||2||-||12||-||0||-||20||Tires - A: 5||Suspension - A: 5||Drivetrain - A: 5||Exhaust - A: 5||4||32||0||+65||4||101,574|
|Lamborghini Sesto Elemento||V10: 8||20||2||2||-||12||-||4||-||24||Tires - A: 6||Suspension - A: 6||Drivetrain - A: 6||Exhaust - A: 6||4||36||12||+83||5||225,784|
|Savage Rivale Roadyacht GTS||V8: 8||20||2||2||-||12||-||4||-||24||Tires - A: 6||Suspension - A: 6||Drivetrain - A: 6||Exhaust - A: 6||12||36||4||+111||5||1,050,756|
|RUF RT 12 S||F6: 8||20||2||2||-||12||-||4||-||24||Tires - A: 6||Suspension - A: 6||Drivetrain - A: 6||Exhaust - A: 6||4||36||12||+71||5||225,146|
|Lucra L148||V8: 12||20||2||2||-||12||-||4||-||24||Tires - A: 6||Suspension - A: 6||Drivetrain - A: 6||Exhaust - A: 6||16||36||4||+76||5||550,118|
|Ferrari FF||V12: 8||20||2||2||-||12||-||4||-||28||Tires - A: 7||Suspension - A: 7||Drivetrain - A: 7||Exhaust - A: 7||4||40||12||+93||5||1,051,576|
|Jaguar C-X75||Hybrid: 8||20||2||2||-||12||-||4||-||24||Tires - A: 6||Suspension - A: 6||Drivetrain - A: 6||Exhaust - A: 6||4||44||4||+78||5||1,510,280|
|Ferrari LaFerrari||Hybrid: 8||20||2||2||-||12||-||4||-||24||Tires - A: 6||Suspension - A: 6||Drivetrain - A: 6||Exhaust - A: 6||4||44||4||+85||5||233,658|
|McLaren P1||Hybrid: 8||20||2||2||-||12||-||4||-||28||Tires - A: 7||Suspension - A: 7||Drivetrain - A: 7||Exhaust - A: 7||4||48||4||+87||5||214,641|
|Nissan GT-R NISMO||V6: 12||20||2||2||-||12||-||4||-||28||Tires - A: 7||Suspension - A: 7||Drivetrain - A: 7||Exhaust - A: 7||16||40||4||+82||5||889,233|
|Savage Rivale GTR||V8: 12||20||2||2||-||12||-||4||-||32||Tires - A: 8||Suspension - A: 8||Drivetrain - A: 8||Exhaust - A: 8||16||44||4||+82||5||1,261,063|
|Volkswagen W12||W16: 36||0||0||0||-||0||-||0||-||0||Tires - A: 0||Suspension - A: 0||Drivetrain - A: 0||Exhaust - A: 0||0||0||36||+82||5||1,132,685|
|Tramontana XTR||V12: 8||20||2||2||-||12||-||4||-||28||Tires - A: 7||Suspension - A: 7||Drivetrain - A: 7||Exhaust - A: 7||4||40||12||+84||5||1,171,755|
|Ferrari 330 P4||V12: 8||24||2||2||-||12||-||8||-||44||Tires - A: 11||Suspension - A: 11||Drivetrain - A: 11||Exhaust - A: 11||4||56||16||+126||5||1,005,087|
|Lamborghini Veneno||V12: 0||12||0||0||-||12||-||0||-||20||Tires - S: 5||Suspension - S: 5||Drivetrain - S: 5||Exhaust - S: 5||0||32||0||+80||5||304,367|
|GTA Spano||V10: 4||8||0||0||-||8||-||0||-||20||Tires - S: 5||Suspension - S: 5||Drivetrain - S: 5||Exhaust - S: 5||0||28||4||+76||5||317,370|
|RUF CTR 3||F6: 8||8||0||0||-||8||-||0||-||20||Tires - S: 5||Suspension - S: 5||Drivetrain - S: 5||Exhaust - S: 5||0||28||8||+73||5||312,115|
|Ferrari FXX Evoluzione||V12: 0||12||0||0||-||12||-||0||-||20||Tires - S: 5||Suspension - S: 5||Drivetrain - S: 5||Exhaust - S: 5||0||32||0||+75||5||269,800|
|Pagani Huayra||V12: 8||16||0||0||-||8||-||8||-||24||Tires - S: 6||Suspension - S: 6||Drivetrain - S: 6||Exhaust - S: 6||0||32||16||+78||5||338,435|
|Bugatti 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse||W16: 36||0||0||0||-||0||-||0||-||0||Tires - S: 0||Suspension - S: 0||Drivetrain - S: 0||Exhaust - S: 0||0||0||36||+74||5||373,205|
|Mercedes-Benz Silver Lightning||Electric: 12||16||0||0||-||8||-||8||-||24||Tires - S: 6||Suspension - S: 6||Drivetrain - S: 6||Exhaust - S: 6||0||44||8||+67||5||403,940|
|Suzuki Hayabusa||4-Stroke : 12||20||0||0||0||12||0||4||4||28||Bike Tires - S: 7||Fork Tubes - S: 7||Transmission - S: 7||Bike Exhaust - S: 7||0||0||+||5||557,150|
|Koenigsegg Agera R||Forced Induction V8: 16||28||0||0||-||8||-||20||-||36||Tires - S: 9||Suspension - S: 9||Drivetrain - S: 9||Exhaust - S: 9||0||44||36||+68||5||1,038,675|
|W Motors Lykan HyperSport||F6: 16||36||0||0||-||16||-||20||-||48||Tires - S: 12||Suspension - S: 12||Drivetrain - S: 12||Exhaust - S: 12||0||64||36||+68||5||1,057,013|
|SSC Tuatara||Forced Induction V8: 16||36||0||0||-||16||-||20||-||48||Tires - S: 12||Suspension - S: 12||Drivetrain - S: 12||Exhaust - S: 12||0||64||36||+66||5||1,489,472|
|Chrysler ME412||V12: 36||52||0||0||-||24||-||28||-||64||Tires - S: 16||Suspension - S: 16||Drivetrain - S: 16||Exhaust - S: 16||0||88||64||+89||5||1,362,530|
|Peugeot Onyx||Hybrid: 36||52||0||0||-||24||-||28||-||72||Tires - S: 18||Suspension - S: 18||Drivetrain - S: 18||Exhaust - S: 18||0||132||28||+94||5||1,314,464|
|Hennessey Venom GT||Forced Induction V8: 40||44||0||0||-||16||-||28||-||60||Tires - S: 15||Suspension - S: 15||Drivetrain - S: 15||Exhaust - S: 15||0||76||68||+77||5||1,529,783|
|SSC Ultimate Aero XT||Forced Induction V8: 36||44||0||0||-||16||-||28||-||64||Tires - S: 16||Suspension - S: 16||Drivetrain - S: 16||Exhaust - S: 16||0||80||64||+77||5||1,606,575|
|Koenigsegg One:1||Forced Induction V8: 44||60||0||0||-||24||-||36||-||80||Tires - S: 20||Suspension - S: 20||Drivetrain - S: 20||Exhaust - S: 20||0||104||80||+82||5||1,687,521|
|Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 Edition||Forced Induction V8: 32||48||0||0||-||28||-||40||-||80||Tires - S: 20||Suspension - S: 20||Drivetrain - S: 20||Exhaust - S: 20||0||108||72||+113||5||1,709,075|
|9FF GT9 VMAX||F6: 44||60||0||0||-||24||-||36||-||80||Tires - S: 20||Suspension - S: 20||Drivetrain - S: 20||Exhaust - S: 20||0||104||80||+92||5||1,865,393|
|Ferrari Enzo Ferrari||V12: 48||64||0||0||-||28||-||36||-||100||Tires - S: 25||Suspension - S: 25||Drivetrain - S: 25||Exhaust - S: 25||0||128||84||+103||5||1,803,374|
|Total||760||1,590||272||274||688||356||2,477||Tires =620||Suspension =619||Drivetrain =619||Exhaust =619||1,835||2,104||888||39,708,614|
- Prices from the xlsm-file (hidden sheet "Export_Recipe_Apply_Price") mentioned above
- Cards from Googledoc document mentioned above
- Conversions: The two Common Technology cards are named almost identically in the documents. In the table above, the following conversions to the Technology cards' names were made:
- Early Research → adjustable wrench → Early Tech (Common)
- Early Research 2 → the inverted L-shaped unmotorized unadjustable nut driver → Initial Tech (Common)
- Mid Research → Mid-Tech (Rare)
- Advanced Research → Advanced Tech (Legendary)
- Conversions: The two Common Technology cards are named almost identically in the documents. In the table above, the following conversions to the Technology cards' names were made:
Pro Inventory Edit
Your Cards will be stored in your Pro Inventory. You can obtain additional inventory slots if ever your inventory tends to fill up too quickly.
Pro Inventory Size Edit
- Total amount of Free Pro Inventory expansions available: 29
- After earning a certain amount of Stars, the size of the Pro Inventory can be increased.
- Min: 40 slots @ 0 Stars
- Max: 185 slots @ 1,590 Stars
- Total amount of IAP Pro Inventory expansions available: 60
- Every expansion adds 20 slots to the Pro Inventory, the price increases from 35 Tokens to 895 Tokens.
- Max: 1200 slots with 27,225 Tokens
Free Pro Inventory Expansions Edit
Click on [Expand] to discover the size of the Pro Inventory at various Star Levels.
|Inventory Extension||Slots Added||Pro Inventory Size (Slots)||Unlocked at Star Level|
|Free Expansion 1||5||45||25|
|Free Expansion 2||5||50||50|
|Free Expansion 3||5||55||75|
|Free Expansion 4||5||60||100|
|Free Expansion 5||5||65||125|
|Free Expansion 6||5||70||150|
|Free Expansion 7||5||75||175|
|Free Expansion 8||5||80||200|
|Free Expansion 9||5||85||225|
|Free Expansion 10||5||90||275|
|Free Expansion 11||5||95||325|
|Free Expansion 12||5||100||375|
|Free Expansion 13||5||105||425|
|Free Expansion 14||5||110||475|
|Free Expansion 15||5||115||525|
|Free Expansion 16||5||120||575|
|Free Expansion 17||5||125||625|
|Free Expansion 18||5||130||700|
|Free Expansion 19||5||135||775|
|Free Expansion 20||5||140||850|
|Free Expansion 21||5||145||925|
|Free Expansion 22||5||150||1000|
|Free Expansion 23||5||155||1075|
|Free Expansion 24||5||160||1150|
|Free Expansion 25||5||165||1225|
|Free Expansion 26||5||170||1325|
|Free Expansion 27||5||175||1425|
|Free Expansion 28||5||180||1525|
|Free Expansion 29||5||185||1590|
IAP Pro Inventory Expansions Edit
Click on [Expand] to discover the complete price list.
|Inventory Extension||Slots Added||Price (Tokens)|
|Paid Expansion 1||20||35|
|Paid Expansion 2||20||45|
|Paid Expansion 3||20||55|
|Paid Expansion 4||20||65|
|Paid Expansion 5||20||75|
|Paid Expansion 6||20||85|
|Paid Expansion 7||20||100|
|Paid Expansion 8||20||115|
|Paid Expansion 9||20||130|
|Paid Expansion 10||20||145|
|Paid Expansion 11||20||160|
|Paid Expansion 12||20||175|
|Paid Expansion 13||20||190|
|Paid Expansion 14||20||205|
|Paid Expansion 15||20||220|
|Paid Expansion 16||20||235|
|Paid Expansion 17||20||250|
|Paid Expansion 18||20||265|
|Paid Expansion 19||20||280|
|Paid Expansion 20||20||295|
|Paid Expansion 21||20||310|
|Paid Expansion 22||20||325|
|Paid Expansion 23||20||340|
|Paid Expansion 24||20||355|
|Paid Expansion 25||20||370|
|Paid Expansion 26||20||385|
|Paid Expansion 27||20||400|
|Paid Expansion 28||20||415|
|Paid Expansion 29||20||430|
|Paid Expansion 30||20||445|
|Paid Expansion 31||20||460|
|Paid Expansion 32||20||475|
|Paid Expansion 33||20||490|
|Paid Expansion 34||20||505|
|Paid Expansion 35||20||520|
|Paid Expansion 36||20||535|
|Paid Expansion 37||20||550|
|Paid Expansion 38||20||565|
|Paid Expansion 39||20||580|
|Paid Expansion 40||20||595|
|Paid Expansion 41||20||610|
|Paid Expansion 42||20||625|
|Paid Expansion 43||20||640|
|Paid Expansion 44||20||655|
|Paid Expansion 45||20||670|
|Paid Expansion 46||20||685|
|Paid Expansion 47||20||700|
|Paid Expansion 48||20||715|
|Paid Expansion 49||20||730|
|Paid Expansion 50||20||745|
|Paid Expansion 51||20||760|
|Paid Expansion 52||20||775|
|Paid Expansion 53||20||790|
|Paid Expansion 54||20||805|
|Paid Expansion 55||20||820|
|Paid Expansion 56||20||835|
|Paid Expansion 57||20||850|
|Paid Expansion 58||20||865|
|Paid Expansion 59||20||880|
|Paid Expansion 60||20||895|
|Total||1,200 Slots||27,225 Tokens|
How to improve a car with a Pro Kit card? Edit
A good Pro Kit tutorial can be found inside the game [by clicking (i) on the Pro Kits page (you get a free Dodge Dart GT Pro Kit Tires upgrade during the process)]. There's also a Pro Kit Inventory Tutorial inside the game [Main Menu → Options → Tutorials → Pro Kit Inventory Tutorial]. Some advice can be found from the official Gameloft forum, too.
- Make sure your device is online
- Select a car you wish to improve
- Tuning → Pro Kits → Apply (requires some amount of Credits)
On the Pro Kits page Edit
- In order to make the next level-up all side-by-side listed Pro Kit cards are needed. The exact amount of cards required for each Pro Kit level-up are listed in the documents mentioned above (under the header "Pro Kits Formulas" - the table is a summary, but the files contain each and every Pro Kit level-up) and are soon to be found on every Car page, too.
- The first number below a picture of a Pro Kit card indicates the amount of those cards in the Pro Inventory and the second number below the picture of a Pro Kit card (after the slash) indicates the amount of cards required to make the next level-up. So "4/2" below the picture of a Pro Kit card, for instance, would mean that there's four cards of that type in the Pro Inventory, but only two are required to make the next level-up.
- The numbers after the name of the category follow the formula: "current Pro Kit level in this category" / "maximum Pro Kit level in this category". So "Suspension 4/5" would mean that currently the Pro Kit Suspension level of the car is 4 and there's still one more level available. After reaching the final Pro Kit level in a category a Pro-banner "You are at the top Pro Kit level!" is displayed instead of the cards. After reaching the final Pro Kit level in all the categories, on the Car selection page a PRO symbol is lit beside the (lit/unlit) MAX symbol.
- The "Forced-Induction V8" card has a bright glow.
- The "Drivetrain - A" card glows also but less than the V8 Forced Induction
- The i5 engine card has the same selling price of 3,000 for Legendary rarity cards despite being a Common rarity card.
- While the Pro Kit formulas for the Mazda RX-8 and Mazda Furai are correct in using Rotary engine cards, a more accurate name for the card would be Wankel engine as rotary engine can also refer to pistonless rotary engines
- While the Pro Kits system is not directly brought over to Asphalt Xtreme, its design of requiring cards to install the upgrade is still used.