The Rezvani Beast Alpha is a mid-engined sports car by Rezvani.
The Rezvani Beast Alpha was added in the 2018 Summer Update as a high-end Class A car with the following rank statistics:
- Starting rank: 1148
- MAX rank: 1561 (+413)
- MAX+PRO rank: 1768 (+207)
- Tuning Kit bonus: +65
- Stock-to-MAX+PRO rank difference: 620
- Upgrade rank percentages: 5/65/5/25
- Nitro Efficiency: 6/12/16
The Rezvani Beast Alpha is an exceptional Class A car with all-rounded stats - great acceleration, handling, drifting, nitro duration and top speed. Despite being in Class A, the Rezvani can rival high-end Class S cars like the Aston Martin Vulcan, Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 SV, Arrinera Hussarya GT, and TRION NEMESIS, the latter of which it acts as a slight upgrade to. The Rezvani is faster than the NEMESIS by 1.4 km/h (0.9 mph) and has drifting comparable to the McLaren MP4-31.
The Rezvani can reach a maximum real total top speed of 493.0 km/h (306.2 mph) at MAX+PRO+Tuning Kit. It is now the fastest Class A car around very short tracks, beating the McLaren Mercedes MP4-25. However, on Mount Teide, the MP4-25 is still faster, although only by a small margin.
With its low starting rank, the Rezvani Beast Alpha has several tuning options:
- 0401 5050 Rank 1491 446 kmh/277 mph
- 0500 5050 Rank 1561 464 kmh/289 mph
- 0502 5052 Rank 1596 471 kmh/293 mph
- 0504 5050 Rank 1634 478 kmh/297 mph
- 0504 5055 Rank 1665 483 kmh/300 mph
- 4504 5055 Rank 1680 483 kmh/300 mph
- 0505 5055 Rank 1696 488 kmh/303 mph
- 0505 5555 Rank 1727 493 kmh/306.4 mph
- 5505 5555 Rank 1748 493 kmh/306.4 mph
This car is capable of reaching the Champion League in Multiplayer with sufficient skill. The 1680+ rank tunes are risky as the player may be put in races with significantly higher ranked cars.
All of the tunes are mostly top speed focused as the Rezvani Beast Alpha has above average acceleration at the stock level, as well as handling as drifting enough to make the car easy to control (though the drifting is noticeably sensitive, making it easy to over-steer).
With a revamped matchmaking system from the Fifth Anniversary Update, the Rezvani Beast Alpha, like every other car with quick acceleration, is made more competitive.
The Rezvani Beast Alpha is neither buildable with Blueprints nor purchasable with Credits or Tokens, although its hidden purchase price is 11,000, making it the third Class A car with that price. It is only obtainable by completing its Championship.
- Main article: Championship/Rezvani Beast Alpha
- ↑ As reference, the NEMESIS reaches 491.5 km/h (305.3 mph) as real total speed at MAX+PRO with Tuning Kit on
|Standard Championship|| Kawasaki Z800 • Arrinera Hussarya GT |
Honda Civic Type R • Renault Trezor
Ariel Atom V8 • Vanda Electrics Dendrobium
Buick Riviera • Apollo N • Vencer Sarthe
Kawasaki Ninja H2R • Sbarro GT1
Rezvani Beast Alpha • SCG 003S
|Hot Wheels Championship|
|Asphalt 9: Legends Championship||Volkswagen Golf Design Vision GTI|