The SIN R1 is a mid-engined supercar made by SIN Cars.
The SIN R1 road car is a collaboration between Bulgarian's company SIN Cars and British supplier ProFormance Metals. Powering the R1 is a Chevrolet-sourced 6.2-litre V8 engine producing 450 bhp. SIN says the R1 has a top speed of around 170mph and that it's capable of 0-62mph in just 3.5sec. Officials also claim the R1 is capable of returning up to 24mpg.
The V8 is mated to a six-speed manual transmission, which drives the rear wheels. Paddle-shifted sequential options will be introduced in the future. The car weighs 1,100kg, and uses an FIA-homologated tubular spaceframe chassis. Its aerodynamic bodywork is made of carbon composites.
Other features include bespoke 19-inch alloy wheels, performance brakes, a Formula 1-style FIA-approved fuel tank, adjustable double wishbone suspension and an interior that features carbon fibre trim and two leather sports seats with racing harnesses.
The road-going R1 is the sister car to SIN’s GTR racing version powered by 7.0 litre V8 engine with 610 bhp, which this year competed in the GT Cup Championship, driven by company boss Rosen Daskalov.
The racing version, which costs £110,000, features unique bodywork and a modified chassis, but Sin officials stress that the road car uses many of the same technologies developed for the racer. A GT4-class Sin car is also in development.
The track-only racing version of the R1 made its debut at the Autosport show in 2013, and made its dynamic debut at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. An early prototype model of the road-going R1 was revealed at the Autosport show in January 2014.
The SIN R1 has a starting rank of 1296 (shared with the Sbarro Sparta), a MAX rank of 1607, and a MAX+PRO rank of 1776 (shared with the Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG Special Edition). The SIN R1 receives a Tuning Kit boost of +55.
The SIN R1 has a Speed Modification of 100.07%. It is the only Class A vehicle and one of the only vehicles in the game to have a positive Speed Modification (alongside the nanoFlowcell QUANT FE, Porsche 959, Alfa Romeo Giulietta 2016 Veloce, Range Rover Evoque Coupe HSE Dynamic, and possibly others). It is one of only four Class A vehicles to have any type of Speed Modification (the other vehicles being the Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Touring Car 2014, Mosler GT3 and Icona Vulcano V12 Hybrid).
Despite it sharing the same MAX+PRO rank as the Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG Special Edition, the SIN R1 is placed before the SLK 55 in the garage, between the Jaguar XJ220S and SLK 55. While this is merely cosmetic, it also implies that cars in the garage may be sorted in an alphabetical order based on their model rather than their brand (the SIN R1 would be located after the SLK 55 in the latter case).
The SIN R1 has good acceleration, competitive against the Aston Martin Vulcan. The SIN R1 also has a fairly high top speed for its rank, but it cannot compete with the higher-ranked vehicles it is often matched against at the MAX+PRO rank, such as the Vulcan. The SIN R1's handling, drifting and nitro efficiency (5/10/15) are all superb, unlike the Chevrolet 2016 Camaro SS (though it does have a good nitro efficiency), BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage, and SLK 55 AMG SE (all common competitors against the SIN R1). However, also unlike these cars, its top speed cannot become as high at low ranks. When compared to the Camaro SS and SLK 55 AMG SE, the SIN R1's top speed rank weighting is higher; compared to the Hommage, it is lower. However, even then, the SIN R1's actual speed distribution is quite different to these three cars, with a significant portion stored in nitro. On the other hand, the SIN R1 has a stronger nitro for fewer ranking points when compared to these three cars. (Total Upgrade Rank Distribution = 15/50/15/20)
Overall, the SIN R1 can be described as a cheaper but less effective version of the Aston Martin Vulcan, from Class S. The SIN R1 is suitable for Multiplayer at high ranks of around 1560-1690, due to its low starting rank and large Tuning Kit bonus, as well as its good all-around stats.
Aside from being worse than the Vulcan, the SIN R1 is still a very good Multiplayer Car, capable of reaching Champion League.
The SIN R1 is best used on short/twisty maps, where it can beat the BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage, Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG Special Edition, Chevrolet 2016 Camaro SS, Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport, and Devel Sixteen Prototype.
Several notorious tunes:
- MAX 0500 + PRO 5050 = 1561
- Without a Tuning Kit, this tune provides a total top speed of 277.9 mph (447.2 km/h). With a Tuning Kit, this tune provides a total top speed of 289.4 mph (465.8 km/h).
- This speed is competitive to some extent, but at the same rank, the Chevrolet 2016 Camaro SS reaches 311.1 mph (500.7 km/h) at 0505 5050, while the BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage reaches 310.5 mph (499.4 km/h) at 0500 5055.
- The equivalent Vulcan tune is MAX 0500 + PRO 5050 = 1562. Without a Tuning Kit, this tune provides a total top speed of 282.7 mph (455 km/h). With a Tuning Kit, this tune provides a total top speed of 296.6 mph (477.4 km/h).
- The equivalent MP4-25 tune is PRO 10,0,10,0 = 1591. Without a Tuning Kit, this tune provides a total top speed of 278.1 mph (447.6 km/h). With a Tuning Kit, this tune provides a total top speed of 289.9 mph (466.6 km/h). (Note: This car has exceptional acceleration)
- MAX 0504 + PRO 5050 = 1605
- The total top speed is 297.5 mph (478.7 km/h).
- This speed is slightly more competitive than the last tune, but again, it's far from the best.
- MAX 0504 + PRO 5555 = 1664
- The total top speed is 303 mph (489 km/h).
- At this point, the SIN R1 is much more competitive. At such a high rank, the Camaro SS, Hommage, and SLK 55 AMG SE don't have as large advantages over the SIN R1. All of these cars are still faster, but the SIN R1 has far superior drifting, acceleration, and nitro efficiency, allowing it to put up a decent fight.
- MAX 0505 + PRO 5555 = 1682
- The total top speed is 306.3 mph (493 km/h).
- This tune is similar to the previous tune. It is the maximum possible speed that the SIN R1 can obtain.
- The only real risk of possessing this tune is the potential Vulcan with a tune of 5505 5555 (=1747, equivalent performance of a MAX+PRO one) which is not far from this rank.
This section of an article is missing some information. Please try to add some relevant content.
The SIN R1 costs 12,850 to purchase. It can otherwise be obtained through the Blueprints system with a total of 18 Blueprint Cards, the same number for the SLK 55 SE and Aston Martin One-77. It is part of the seventeenth Multiplayer Season, Holiday Rush Season 2, which started on December 21, 2017. Players who finish in the Elite League will get all 18 BP cards.