- When first released, the SSC Ultimate Aero XT was the fastest accelerating car in Asphalt 8 due to its great acceleration, helped with a very powerful nitro and was even faster than the Koenigsegg One:1, and 9FF GT9 VMAX, both released after this car.
- It has since been usurped by the TRION NEMESIS.
- Even in the Winter update, Gameloft has modified the SSC Ultimate Aero XT's maximum rank and final rank to be the same as the Hennessey Venom GT (1674/1751). The reason for this is not known.
- A similar case occurs with the Savage Rivale GTR and Nissan GT-R NISMO, with both cars having a maximum rank of 1619 and a final rank of 1701.
- The SSC Ultimate Aero XT's in-game art depicts a Scarlet Red version with a single Twilight Black stripe. This color palette is not selectable for the car in any way.
- The SSC Ultimate Aero XT is a handful of examples of a predecessor model outperforming its successor. With the SSC Ultimate Aero XT, it outperforms the SSC Tuatara.