- New Wave
- Some car reviewers mislabel the Savage Rivale GTR as the Savage Rivale Roadyacht GTR.
- Unlike its non-racing counterpart, which uses the "Audi R8/Lamborghini Gallardo V10" (audi_r8_v10) engine sound, the Savage Rivale GTR uses the "V8 Supercar" (v8_supercar) engine sound, as well as using the pre-race revving sounds for muscle cars.
- Strange enough, while the Savage Rivale Roadyacht GTS is in the Brave New World collection, that collection's banner shows a Savage Rivale GTR instead.
- The Savage Rivale GTR shares its starting rank, top speed, and nitro stats with the Lamborghini Egoista.
- Funnily enough, both cars share the same engine sound despite the fact that the latter actually has a 5.2 L V10 engine. Additionally, the Egoista has a display speed multiplier of 95.90%.
- The Savage Rivale GTR was once the fastest-accelerating car in the game until the introductions of the Audi R8 LMS Ultra, Lamborghini Egoista, Shelby Cobra 427, and TRION NEMESIS.
- Curiously, despite actually having a turbocharged V8 engine, the Savage Rivale GTR's Pro Kit upgrades use the regular V8 Engine card, which is normally seen on cars with naturally aspirated V8 engines (e.g. Mazzanti Evantra).