The ￼Suzuki Hayabusa (Japanese for "peregrine falcon") or the GSX1300R is a production bike by Suzuki that appears in Asphalt 8: Airborne. It is one of the fastest production bikes in the world.
The Suzuki Hayabusa was added to the game in the Motorcycles Update. It is the highest ranked and fastest motorcycle in the game, until the introduction of the Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 RR my2017 in the Munich Update.
The Suzuki Hayabusa has a starting rank of 1341, the second lowest in Class S, only higher than the Aston Martin Vulcan's 1220. It has a MaxPro rank of 1714, the 7th lowest in class S, shared with the Mercedes-Benz Silver Lightning.
The Suzuki Hayabusa has a nitro efficiency rating of 6/9/12. This gives it the best level 3 nitro efficiency in all of Class S, as well as one of the best overall nitro efficiency ratings for its class. It is only inferior to the Cadillac 16 Concept with regards to level 1 nitro efficiency.
Because of its relatively high stock-to-maxpro rank increase, the Suzuki Hayabusa has some use in Multiplayer. Following are some of the best tunes.
- 0-10-0-10 0-0-0-0 Rank 1457. This tuning gives a speed of 259.7 mph (417.9 km/h), and it can reach over 276 mph (444.2 km/h) when Super-charged. Since this bike requires a much higher tuning to complete it R&D, it is unlikely that the player will be able to win it at this rank. However, if the player managed to assemble the bike without playing its R&D, this would be the optimal tuning for multiplayer, as bike parts are extremely rare.
- 0-10-0-10 1-1-1-1 Rank 1476. This tuning gives a speed of 263.0 mph (423.2 km/h), and it can reach up to 280 mph (~450 km/h) when Super-charged. Again, it is unlikely that the player can obtain the bike at this rank, but if they do, this is possibly the best tune for mid-rank multiplayer. The Hayabusa can reach about the same speed as a McLaren MP4/8 at rank 1476, and when Super-Charged, it can reach the speed of a TVR Sagaris at rank 1480.
- 0-10-0-10 2-2-2-2 Rank 1499. This tuning gives a speed of 267.2 mph (430 km/h), and it can reach up to 284 mph (457 km/h) when Super-charged. While being slightly faster than the aforementioned tunes, this tune is more likely to have bad matchmaking in multiplayer, especially if the player does not risk points.
- 0-10-0-10 5-4-5-3 Rank 1571. When Super-charged, the Hayabusa with this tune can reach 300 mph, a speed only a handful other cars are able to reach below 1600. Without Super-charge, it reaches 281.6 mph.
- 0-10-0-10 5-5-5-5 Rank 1598. This allows the bike to reach its maximum speed, 285 mph(459km/h) without Super-charge and 304 mph(492km/h) with it, around 1600 rank. This is probably the most competitive tune for multiplayer.
While the Suzuki Hayabusa has several decent tuning setups, the driver must be very careful with the handling physics of motorcycles as it can cause sudden wrecks on the tunnels/raised sections of Nevada, Tokyo, The Great Wall, Sector 8, Tenerife, and Patagonia.
- Main article: Research & Development/Suzuki Hayabusa