The Tenerife Update is the v1.9.1 update of Asphalt 8: Airborne. It was released in late May 2015 for iOS and Android and available for Windows in June 2015. This update introduced a new track, Tenerife, as well as 64-bit support.
The following text was published on the Apple Store:
The brand-new update for Asphalt 8 takes your game to all new heights for excitement!
- NEW LOCATION!
- Master the island of Tenerife, from its tropical beaches to its breathtaking mountains and untamed wilderness, on 4 intense new tracks!
- 8 NEW CARS
- EXCLUSIVE DECALS
- Show off your unique style with these new custom options.
- REVAMPED MULTIPLAYER EVENTS
- Now you can compete against up to 12 players, instead of 8, in more challenging events fore more pumped-up rewards.
- APPLE WATCH & WIDGETS
- Stay connected and never miss an event, new car or special offer again!
- 64-bit SUPPORT
- Class D
- Class C
- Class B
- Class A
- Class S
The new cars will need the following engine cards:
- V6: Geely GC9 (8), Volkswagen Golf Design Vision GTI (4)
- V8: ONUK Sazan LM (12)
- Forced-Induction V8: HTT Pléthore LC 750 (52)
- V10: Audi R8 LMS Ultra (4)
- V12: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 (12)
- F6: BMW M3 Sedan (4), BMW M1 (4)
- New location: Tenerife.
- The Lotus Exige S Roadster has been renamed to Lotus Exige S Coupe.
- More Decals added. Added decals include Chinese New Year 2015 decals.
- Decals added for Renault DeZir and Lotus Exige S Coupe.
- Revamped Multiplayer Events. Events can now have up to 12 racers.
- 64-bit support added.
- Two new collections added: Red Colts and Red Stallions.
- New engine sounds: "Bentley W12" (w12_bentley) and "Cuda V8" (v8_cuda) the latter of which is used by the Spada Codatronca TSS.
- The Knockdown Camera can now be toggled on or off.
- The Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 is featured on the Tenerife Update's icon.
- From this update onwards, all new cars have two Race Time requirements in their Season 9 races.
|Updates for Asphalt 8: Airborne|
|2013||Free to Play Update (v1.1.0)|
|2014|| Daily Bonus Update (v1.2.0) • The Great Wall Update (v1.3.0) |
Fuel Events Update (v1.4.0) • Dubai Update (v1.5.0)
San Diego Harbor Update (v1.6.0) • Winter Update (v1.7.0)
|2015|| Decals Update (v1.8.0) • More Than 300 Decals Update (v1.8.1) |
Tenerife Update (v1.9.0) • Car Mastery Update (v2.0.0)
Research & Development Update (v2.1.0) • Santa's Gift Update (v2.2.0)
|2016|| Lunar New Year Update (v2.3.0) • Elite Cars Update (v2.4.0) |
Enduro Update (v2.5.0) • Rio de Janeiro Update (v2.6.0)
Multiplayer League Update (v2.7.0) • Championship Update (v2.8.0)
|2017|| Lunar New Year 2017 Update (v2.9.0) • Car Blueprints Update (v3.0.0) |
Porsche Update (v3.1.0) • Motorcycles Update (v3.2.0)
Munich Update (v3.3.0) • Hot Wheels Update (v3.4.0)
|2018|| Fall Out Boy Update (v3.5.0) • 2018 Spring Update (v3.6.0)
2018 Summer Update (v3.7.0)