Venice is a historical Italian city situated on Italy's northeast coast and is surrounded by an inaccessible river. It appears as a race track in the Asphalt series.
Venice has two race track variants:
- Venice: regular track
- Venice Reverse: which has the same start point as the normal Venice track except it is actually shorter due to one part of the track being blocked off.
Venice, a track that spans at most a length of 4.173 mi (6.719 km), is notorious for its narrow streets where its very easy to wreck, so using nitro is a dangerous option, though if careful you can use it without wrecking. The map features St. Marks Square, which may require lots of drifting to maneuver around.
The following cars have their banners depicted in Venice:
- Dodge Dart GT
- Cadillac XTS
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta 2016 Veloce
- Alfa Romeo 4C
- Lamborghini Miura
- Lamborghini Asterion
- Cadillac 16 Concept
- Cars with excellent handling (especially in drifts) and overall stats (e.g. W Motors Fenyr Supersport, Renault Alpine Celebration, etc.) are highly recommended, as the forward Venice track features a 315° turn to the left, which can be rather difficult to tackle.
- The McLaren MP4-31 is capable of tackling the infamous carousel-like turn without needing to drift.
- Cars that cannot drift well (e.g. Sbarro Alcador, Devel Sixteen Prototype, Audi RS 4 Avant, etc.) are impractical to use here as due to the heavy amounts of curves, their bad drifting is their downfall as they will more often than not hit the walls, if not wreck very often. Their weakness will especially show on the forwards track which has the infamous 315° left turn through St. Mark's Square.
- Venice is cluttered with puddles, making it easy for the player to skid and wreck right out of the blue. This occurs even more so on cars like the Mercedes-Benz Biome, Lotus Evora Sport 410, and Koenigsegg Agera R, so be careful.
- There are no alternative routes in Venice.
- The path of the circuit in Venice passes through the most famous places of the city, like St. Mark's Square or the Bridge of Freedom.
- In real life, the narrow streets of Venice are so narrow that cars, bikes, and motorcycles cannot go through. Residents move through the streets on foot or by boat.
- In the summer of 2014, during the Fuel Events Update, Venice was given a temporary Modern Combat 5: Blackout theme in honor of the game's release. This included explosions around the city, tanks, and helicopters.
See also Edit
|Race Tracks in Asphalt 8: Airborne|
|Original Tracks||Nevada • Iceland • Tokyo • French Guiana • London • Barcelona • Alps • Venice • Azure Coast|
|Time-Released Tracks||The Great Wallg • Dubaid • San Diego Harbors • Sector 8w • Tenerifet • Area 51sg • Rio de Janeiror • Patagonialny|
|g - The Great Wall Update, d - Dubai Update, s - San Diego Harbor Update, w - Winter Update, t - Tenerife Update, sg - Santa's Gift Update, r - Rio de Janeiro Update, lny - Lunar New Year 2017 Update|