- New Blood (also depicted in banner, alongside Lotus Evora Enduro GT, Pagani Huayra, and Ferrari LaFerrari)
- In real life, the W Motors Lykan HyperSport has a very high price of $3.4 million, which is the third most expensive car in the world, with the second being the Lamborghini Veneno and the most expensive car in the world being the Maybach Exelero.
- In real life, the W Motors Lykan HyperSport's headlights and back lights are covered by 24 carat diamonds and its seats are stitched with pure gold.
- Its successor, the W Motors Fenyr Supersport, lacks the diamonds.
- The W Motors Lykan HyperSport used in the games seems to be the first produced out of seven because of the roof number, which indicates which order this was produced, and the label on the roof is 1.
- The W Motors Lykan HyperSport can be seen racing alongside the Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 2013 in Tokyo in the March 2015 Decals Update promotional banner.
- The W Motors Lykan HyperSport shares unique decal designs with the Audi RS 4 Avant, McLaren P1™, BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage, Chevrolet 2016 Camaro SS, and Hennessey Venom GT.
- However, the decal that the Lykan shares with the 2016 Camaro SS has its fang stripes absent on the latter car.
- The W Motors Lykan HyperSport uses the "Mazda Triple Rotary" engine sound used in the Pagani Zonda R, Jaguar C-X75, Mazda Furai, Mazda RX-8, and Mazda 6.
- The W Motors Lykan HyperSport has been featured in two loading screens: the first one, which shows three Lykans in Barcelona (used before Santa's Gift Update); and the second one, which shows a Lykan alongside a Lamborghini Huracán and Chevrolet 2016 Camaro SS in Tenerife (used since Rio de Janeiro Update).
- The Lykan, 2016 Camaro SS, and Volkswagen Beetle Turbo are currently the only cars that have just one Flawless race in their Car Mastery Challenges.
- The W Motors Lykan HyperSport can only be unlocked at VIP Level 4; it was originally unlockable at Level 6.
- After reaching VIP Level 4, the player must pay real money to actually get the car.
- The W Motor Lykan HyperSport plays its engine sound as a constantly redlining one when the car reaches its top speed.