Yomishiri Gripmotion, stylized as YOMISHIRI GRIPMOTION, is a fictional tire manufacturer introduced in The Great Wall Update for Asphalt 8: Airborne. Cars with this tire compound usually also have additional inscriptions of "RT-44/XX" on their tires.
Cars which use the tire Edit
- 1967 Chevrolet Impala
- Arrinera Hussarya
- Camaro Z/28
- Chevrolet Corvette C3
- Chrysler ME412
- Datsun 280Z
- ED Design Torq (most evident in time-limited offer ad)
- Hennessey Venom GT
- Jaguar C-X75
- Lamborghini Egoista (most evident in time-limited offer ad)
- McLaren 675LT (only in banner and promotional ad)
- McLaren Mercedes MP4-25 (only in banner and Championship image)
- McLaren P1™
- ONUK Sazan LM
- Shelby Cobra 427
- SRT 2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8
- SSC Tuatara
- Tramontana XTR (only in banner)
- TRION NEMESIS
- Volkswagen W12 (only in banner)
Not all of the cars listed here have the Yomishiri Gripmotion tire compound. This is evident as of the Championship Update.
- "Yomishiri" (読み知り) is Japanese for "reading knowledge".